Hello Guest

Author Topic: How is Ebola affecting your preps?  (Read 974 times)

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
How is Ebola affecting your preps?
« on: October 01, 2014, 11:58:09 PM »
I'm 265 miles from the ebola contaigeon and it scares me.  All the gov't wanks are professing " there is no reason for concern" but the story keeps growing about the number of people he had contact with.  Our peacful Muslim friends who want to kill us all would likely find it a great way to strike to intentionally infect people and put them on a plane to the US.  We don't even have the will to stop people from coming to this country from an Ebola stricken area.

It won't take but about 10 confirmed cases for me to punch out and head to the country place and wait for it to blow over
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: How is Ebola affecting your preps?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 06:58:36 PM »
RN, Will take years to blow over

By that time your home will be gone

Big move

Word on the street is that it's going widespread...Army unable to contain it. Drugs work, but taking too long to mass produce...Planned??

Lots of bad signs, and this Ebola thing is like Anthrax. What is the death rate?? In the 90's! That's nearly an extinction event!

Musloids are in charge of the areas affected. That's why there is famine, no infrastructure, and no medical system to speak of...Their cultures end point while they move on to more fertile grounds like that big fat juicy western culture

Change focus a bit. Actively infecting "Bomb carriers" then sending them with wads of cash and tell them to party it up in every city in the US. I believe they (Musloids) have a network active enough to get the volunteers and put them in place...act as a taxi driver for a few days!

Look more closely at that beheading of a woman at that plant in Oklahoma. Work place violence it's being called...PC Bull crap. See the man who sawed her head off?? Rag head in full man dress!
Work place violence, Bull crap. That's a Muslim man who was easily converted by people here in the us into a terrorist. They feel emboldened by ISIS successes on the battlefield.

Ebola brought to us by thousands of peaceful men of the Muslim world...
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal