Hello Guest

Author Topic: Collodial Silver overview  (Read 804 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Collodial Silver overview
« on: October 07, 2014, 01:27:38 PM »
COLLOIDAL SILVER Overview Information

Colloidal silver is a mineral. Despite promoters’ claims, silver has no known function in the body and is not an essential mineral supplement. Colloidal silver products were once available as over-the-counter products, but in 1997, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) ruled that colloidal silver drug products were not considered safe or effective. Colloidal silver products marketed for medical purposes or promoted for unproven uses are now considered “misbranded” under the law.

There are many Internet ads for the parts of a generator that produces colloidal silver at home. People who produce colloidal silver at home will likely not be able to evaluate their product for purity or strength. There are many products that are far safer and more effective than colloidal silver.

Despite these concerns about safety and effectiveness, people still buy colloidal silver as a dietary supplement and use it for a wide range of ailments. Colloidal silver is used to treat infections due to yeast; bacteria (tuberculosis, Lyme disease, bubonic plague, pneumonia, leprosy, gonorrhea, syphilis, scarlet fever, stomach ulcers, cholera); parasites (ringworm, malaria); and viruses (HIV/AIDS, pneumonia, herpes, shingles, warts).

Colloidal silver is also used for lung conditions including emphysema and bronchitis; skin conditions including rosacea, cradle cap (atopic dermatitis), eczema, impetigo, and psoriasis; and inflammation (sometimes due to infection) of the bladder (cystitis), prostate (prostatitis), colon (colitis), nose (rhinitis), stomach (gastritis), tonsils (tonsillitis), appendix (appendicitis), and sinuses (sinusitis).

Other uses include treatment of cancer, diabetes, arthritis, lupus, chronic fatigue syndrome, leukemia, hay fever and other allergies, trench foot, and gum disease.

Colloidal silver is also used to prevent flu, H1N1 (swine) flu, and the common cold.

Some women take colloidal silver during pregnancy to aid the baby's growth and health as well as the mother's delivery and recovery.

Colloidal silver is applied directly to the skin for acne, burns, eye infections, fungal infections, throat infections, skin infections, and Staphylococcus infections.

How does it work?

Colloidal silver can kill certain germs by binding to and destroying proteins.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Collodial Silver overview
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2014, 01:29:36 PM »
Quote:
Originally Posted by C20ELEPHANT View Post
Just a comment about COLLOIDAL SILVER, once a substance is found to be an effective treatment for cancer it becomes suspect to the FDA and the money machine that surgery, radiation and chemotherapy create as the only FDA approved cancer treatments than an allopathic oncologist can use and of course the only ones your Health Insurance covers, just from my 1-1/2 years of research.

And that is the terrible truth about the American money, err, I mean health care machine.
Anytime you mix money with the truth, the truth gets diluted. The more money you inject, the less truth and on and on it goes. At some point the money gets generations deep and people down the line think, "Well, that's the way it's always been."
The truth about colloidal Silver is that before penicillin was invented, for centuries, mankind used colloidal Silver to fight and destroy infections. It was very effective. Then with the magic bullet which was one name given to penicillin, the rush was on to find fungus's that killed microbes. Well that was effective as long as we had effective antibiotics. Now that germs are learning to feed on our antibiotics, we lay fallow against an advancing tide of super microbes that could lay waste to the human genome.
Probably not all of us, but most certainly could perish.
Then there's colloidal Silver. Known to completely control and destroy bacteria, well we will still have that thank goodness. I don't believe it is effective against Virus, which is more lethal, but it's all over bacteria.

On Christmas eve I discovered a big hot sore on the neck of the sled dog. It was rancid, smelled of gang-green. I sprayed the water/colloidal silver onto it, the surrounding fur and her foot which she was using to paw it. Christmas morning I repeated. Christmas night, it was scabbed over and healing nicely.
When I use the vet supplied stuff I am looking at days and the dog suffers a lot, and it's nasty!
colloidal silver can heal bacteria pink eye in one day! If you drop a silver nickel into a half gallon of milk it will last 3-5 days longer without spoiling. Taken internally at low doses, it supercharges the immune system. I can't remember the last time I got really sick, years at least.
Sure big money is behind the covering over of an effective sickness preventive measure, makes $$$$ cents! And aided by perhaps the dumbest population in a century, all these lies pass right before those millions od dim eyes with not so much as a twitch of awareness. But if you're smart, if you think, if you read and read between the lines, then you are figuring out things and seeing patterns. And in doing so, (If you are smart) doing something to prepare yourself...

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Collodial Silver overview
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2014, 01:32:19 PM »
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamz View Post
And can you really keep milk longer by dropping a silver nickel in it?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Yup:

99.9% Silver to Keep Milk and Water Fresh

The pioneers who traveled west would put silver coins in their water barrels to keep the water from spoiling. Back before there was refrigeration, people would put a silver coin in their milk jugs to keep the milk fresh longer.

These days we have no REAL silver coins in circulation. But you can buy "Silver Rounds" from any coin store. A "silver round" is one measured ounce of 99.9% silver. It's cast to look something like a silver dollar. These days they cost under $20, but can be used over and over again.

Real silver is a natural germ fighter. In tests, silver has kept milk fresh for 2 - 10 extra days. A Silver Round can also be put into water dispensers to keep not only the water fresh but also the spout clean. Keep milk and water fresh the natural way, by putting a 99.9 % silver round in your storage containers.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal