GENERAL TOPICS > Most Favored Companies

Companies we don't like so much

<< < (2/13) > >>

stlaser:

--- Quote from: TexasRedNeck on November 08, 2017, 09:10:47 AM ---Morning boys. As a public service announcement I will tell you dont ever buy anything from MLB.com. I ordered 2 jerseys and paid for 2 day shipping. That was 6 days ago and they havent even processed my order. Here's the chat with customer service

Brittany: Hi there, my name is Brittany. How can I help?
: Are you able to see the information I was required to input before starting a chat or do I have to provide all of that again?
Brittany: Are you trying to check the status of your order?
: yes the order I placed 6 days ago with an upcharge for 2 day shipping and I received no additional correspondence
Brittany: I see. Well both items are still processing and have not been shipped out just yet.
Brittany: Your Jersey will ship no later than 11/13.
Brittany: Your hat will be shipped not later than 11/30.
Brittany: I am sorry.
Brittany: Your Men's Majestic Jose Altuve White Houston Astros 2017 World Series Champions Team Logo Cool Base Player Jersey
Brittany: Will ship no later than 11/30.0
Brittany: 11/30
: Now I know why the feedback scores for MLB.com is so bad. It takes three weeks to process an order and I get charged to ship it expedited. When ordering it said I'd receive it much sooner. I realize you personally don't have control over your company's business practice but I hope you will share this with your leadership team (assuming they even care) There is obviously a flaw in the business model and I won't be doing business with MLB.com again. And I'll make sure others are aware of the poor business practice.

So that's 11 days just to process and ship and then I paid another $18 to have it sent 2 days. Why  would I pay 2 day shipping to get it 13 days?

After dealing with this I saw countless similar feedback on line. These people suck and are probably just a web site middle man with no inventory at all.

--- End quote ---

My guess is Astro stuff was a very slow mover, I mean I didn’t even know they were in Houston & Ken thought they were from Austin.  :tongue:

So my guess it’s more likely they didn’t have any stock and are building to order.

KensAuto:
Oh, I didn't know we could DOT up this thread!! I'll start by liking the above post^^^^^^^^^

stlaser:
Ken, I wasn't DOTing anything. Just trying to give Charles an honest alternate viewpoint......... :popcorn:

Wilbur:

--- Quote from: stlaser on November 08, 2017, 01:25:58 PM ---My guess is Astro stuff was a very slow mover, I mean I didn’t even know they were in Houston & Ken thought they were from Austin.  :tongue:

So my guess it’s more likely they didn’t have any stock and are building to order.

--- End quote ---

Um...you remember that first fake green grass in the NFL right?  :smiley: It wasn't placed at the Austin Astrodome....ha.

So I dont get accused of total DOT here....

Here's an article listing companies conservatives shouldnt do business with (and the reasons behind their inclusion on the list). Companies include J&J, Google, Disney, Gap, HD (I would be curious to see how they would rate Lowe's too as the co-founders of HD are pro-Trump) and Kellogg's.

http://yellowhammernews.com/nationalpolitics/liberal-companies-business-regular-basis/ 

KensAuto:
This just in: Hippie in Colorado (where else?) tries to play innocent after messing up a serious thread. Later, his accomplice Will(bur) be banned along side himself for crimes against The Don (not Trump) and humanity. No one is allowed to mess with the Austin Astros around here without facing the consequences !!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version