TOOLS, CONSTRUCTION, ALTERNATIVE ENERGY > Hand Tools, Power Tools, Welders, etc

Compressed Air Piping in Shop

(1/3) > >>

moto123:
Has anyone used this product before?  The piping and outlets are available as stand alone parts or as a preconfigured kit at northern tool.  I picked up one of their regulator / filters to try and it seems like a pretty solid part.  Appears to be a US company based in Wisconsin.  The company isn't afraid to declare their faith either.

http://www.rapidairproducts.com/

JR:
I looked at but unsure if I want to go that way. My system runs at 150psi so I would need the 3/4. Although budget and run size the 1/2 looks nice.

stlaser:
There was another compressor thread on here where Big D said you can't ever get the 1/2" to be straight even when screwed to a wall (it wants to roll up) so if you do it to make it look good go with 3/4" straight pieces.

I'm going to run black pipe when I do mine, I like the old school way I guess.

Flyin6:
Korrekt!

The rolled up 1/2" stuff is a mess. I am still using it, but will replace it when I do garage 1.2

The straight tubing is just great. Get plenty of angle fittings. like twice what they recommend, you'll use them!

TexasRedNeck:
At the risk of getting flamed, what is the problem with SCH40 PVC?  Ive used that in the past.  I would think that under 200psi you'd be fine

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version