TOOLS, CONSTRUCTION, ALTERNATIVE ENERGY > Hand Tools, Power Tools, Welders, etc

My first John Deere!

(1/10) > >>

Dawg25385:
Got a new toy today... A new to me X300. Been scanning craigslist for used after I priced new and didn't want to drop the coin on a new one, and didn't want to settle for one of the big box models that aren't built as well.

Saw this puppy post before heading into church and I was the first person to contact him. It's a 2010, was asking 2250, and it's worth every bit of that, especially with a bagger. Thing looks practically new, absolutely spotless, and only 150 hrs.

Think she needs a new battery, but it ran like a top and everything checked out great before I made the deal.

Super stoked!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flyin6:
Man you can tell we're turning into the domesticated sort when we get excited over a lawn mower!

I remember something of that model. I owned a 322 years ago. It was a great little mower for lawns and light duty stuff

Glad you're happy

Be careful when changing the fluids!

stlaser:
You know I envy you a bit. I went from push mower to 3.5 hours on a commercial 60" zero turn now back to push mower. I think the size of yard I really would like to have would fit that mower you just picked up perfectly. Some day.....

Dawg25385:
Yeah good tip. The k46 transaxle is sealed from what I know, and the crankcase has a nice little drain tube and petcock.

I think I was rewarded for resisting buying new... I was a heartbeat away from pulling the trigger on a new one, and decided against it yesterday. Deere's spring sale ends tomorrow...

Oh, and it has a cup holder. Yes sir!

Dawg25385:
Ohhhh... I get the fluid change warning now hahaha. Sorry I'm a couple crayons short a full box

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version