Hello Guest

Author Topic: Raptor Ridge, the build.  (Read 43427 times)

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Raptor Ridge, the build.
« Reply #200 on: Today at 02:55:02 PM »
Made another run this saturday, trip was uneventful. Good load of stuff, still got 16 mpg.

Found I had the wrong hose for the Skid, so no worky this weekend. Also the battery switch is totally non op. Brough a new one, but access is a under the control.
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Raptor Ridge, the build.
« Reply #201 on: Today at 03:05:31 PM »
Bucket on there has been making the trip a few times now. Still waiting for the quick attach ears which I have.

Kubota started great, then started sputtering again. Sure is a fuel issue, so going to get all new lines and a pump. I was able to sputter along just enough to unload the trailer.

The stairs are something I have been looking and a deal finally came up. Advertised as 14 tall, but actually 9 (they included the rails) For now it will allow access to the cont top, later I will use inside the shop as it matched the drawings for second floor access.
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal