PERSONAL READINESS > Hide Site

Raptor Ridge, the build.

(1/39) > >>

JR:
Well, since I really have a place to build now, building "MAYBE" on the way I have decided to start a new thread.

Hoping the building is on tract per Great Western???  Got a call from the garage door people saying my doors are in ready for delivery. I set it up to deliver them here and will load them on the trailer, taking them up on my terms. Otherwise they wanted to deliver mid week at the Ridge, but they think its in Sparks (close) not 25 miles north in the foothills.

First thread; http://real-man-truckworks-and-survival.com/index.php?topic=3981.1425

Working on the Exc so I can get the foundation going this year hopefully.

JR:
Trip this weekend was a bit smoky. Nothing like last year though, could see most of the mountains at the Ridge.

JR:
For reff that last pic was eastbound 80 friday about 4000ft.

First order of business was to get Dug out and started. Ended up being the seat safety, which I just twisted together (already disconnected)

Needs a good cleaning is an understatement. So much crud the throttle did not work!

JR:
Belt was making really bad noise as the crud was that high.

In that rear pic the floor is 4 inches under the Radiator and the bottom is another 4-6 below that.

JR:
Broke out the pressure washer (used I got for $60) but it would not push any high pressure water. I ran down (hour trip) to the local wally and was going to get their black max gas washer for $178, but non in stock (whole ones anyway), so I got the 3300psi one listed at $229. Box was beat all to heck and I had tried to call about 6 times checking stock. Manager gave me the $178 price for the $229 unit, win!

Ran great with the tote pressure until almost empty. Dug just got the outside done, access plates will have to come off the get to the rest. Kubota looked great with using the turbo tip, first wash in 3 years (time flies when having fun)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version