PERSONAL READINESS > Hide Site

NWMT Cabin

(1/165) > >>

stlaser:
Starting an ongoing thread on our last home (hopefully) we purchased nine days ago. Just had internet hooked up this morning so I can now get back to making H jokes directed at Ken and giving the boss more headaches. I’ll post some pics shortly.

The low down is a legit log cabin built by meadowlark homes out of libby, MT (Amish family originally from Lagrange, IN my old stomping grounds). It’s just shy of 1600 sq ft, 2 bed, 2 bath, 2 story home on 3.66 acres in the middle of the woods in NW MT literally on the way to no where surrounded by mountains, lakes and rivers. Water is in abundance along with all sorts of critters.

Currently on the property is a 2 car detached garage 24’ x 26’ with a potentially unfinished living space above that has water and sewer run to it already. Place came with a 8’ x 10’ wood shed which I’m doubling in length at the moment. New shop on property will go up next spring or summer and trying to get a 12’ x 20’ addition off back side of garage put up before the deep freeze sets in. As far as that goes for MT it doesn’t get that cold here due to lower elevation.

stlaser:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dave945:
That’s a beautiful spot!  Congratulations!

stlaser:

--- Quote from: dave945 on October 20, 2022, 02:35:43 PM ---That’s a beautiful spot!  Congratulations!

--- End quote ---

Thank you  :likebutton:

Flyin6:
That's legit!

Where are the maple and poplar trees for the autumn foliage?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version