Hello Guest

Author Topic: DonHarwardBooks.com  (Read 1079 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
DonHarwardBooks.com
« on: April 13, 2022, 10:23:50 AM »
New writing website up and running

https://donharwardbooks.com/
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline oklawall

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: DonHarwardBooks.com
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2022, 11:33:11 AM »
I like it

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2022, 11:34:47 AM »

Very classy, since I know Ken will be asking where is the comments section for us to DOT up? I think you may have left that part out, sure it was just a minimal oversight on your part!  :popcorn:
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2022, 08:29:13 AM »

Very classy, since I know Ken will be asking where is the comments section for us to DOT up? I think you may have left that part out, sure it was just a minimal oversight on your part!  :popcorn:
J is not done with it.
He will be adding more and as soon as I figure how to actually log onto MY site, I'll start adding comment

Intent is to blog the various books in their sections

I have actually written several other books that were either incomplete or were incomplete. I think they may not be finished but I know for sure they aren't done. So maybe I'll get around to finishing one or three

Of those, I wrote one about the funny stuff I saw in the Army, and some serious things too. I wrote it in a "Life lessons" manner and I thought I'd call it "A couple of good laughs on the march to wisdom"

I think as soon as I get this first Thoren out, I'll publish the first "CIEMR" book which will be all the ones you've already read plus a couple of others and a humor section. He point of that book is so that I can walk through all the steps of self publishing and use the actual book as my training lesson. Be a POD, pring on demand or downloadable thing for maybe $10-$15.

While I am putting that together I will continue working on the second Thoren book. THis one is gonna get serious. I'm thinking God himself shows up, as I think he does near the end of everything. But am still working out the plot on that one.

I want to do that march to wisdom book sometimes, and I want to write about a lot of good men and women I have encountered along the way. Beyond that, well, I believe we are marching into end times and if I have guessed correctly, I believe God has given me this platform not for my own benefit, but to reach the masses. So I'll likely write things about the truth, God, Jesus, the spirit and how it is critically important to get to know all of them and quick.

After that I'll die and that will be that!
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal