GENERAL TOPICS > D.O.T.

"A Cup of Joe" the Quoffee thread!

(1/4) > >>

Flyin6:
Let's start the day off right!
Post a pic or a story of a great cup of Joe, or "Quoffee" as my friends in New York like to say.

And for me, every morning as I raise my cup, I'll say a little prayer for the men and women on this site

Today's:

Father it is a great day, thank you for it! Thank you for my friends who I have met on this web site. Bless them in some special way today. Encourage them, stand beside them in their struggles, strengthen them as they strive to be strong men of God. Show them how to lead, as it is said in the Rangers, to be a tab bearer, not a tab wearer. Give them wisdom and make them of clear mind. Let them be lovers of the truth and hate what is evil. And, Father, give them, each one, something to do for the kingdom, and in the name of Jesus, I say thank you and amen.

cudakidd53:
Favorite type of morning- cool, calm with the floura & fauna waking up after a night sleeping with the windows open!  Coffee black in a porcelain mug that I threw on the wheel and glazed at work, the year the man who hired me retired.  John is a great guy- another gun & hunting "Art Teacher" in Illinois..... :)

DDS:

--- Quote from: Flyin6 on June 28, 2016, 09:50:30 AM ---Let's start the day off right!
Post a pic or a story of a great cup of Joe, or "Quoffee" as my friends in New York like to say.

And for me, every morning as I raise my cup, I'll say a little prayer for the men and women on this site

Today's:

Father it is a great day, thank you for it! Thank you for my friends who I have met on this web site. Bless them in some special way today. Encourage them, stand beside them in their struggles, strengthen them as they strive to be strong men of God. Show them how to lead, as it is said in the Rangers, to be a tab bearer, not a tab wearer. Give them wisdom and make them of clear mind. Let them be lovers of the truth and hate what is evil. And, Father, give them, each one, something to do for the kingdom, and in the name of Jesus, I say thank you and amen.

--- End quote ---

Don,

thanks for the prayer, but I must say, that looks more like coffee milk...

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: DDS on June 29, 2016, 07:34:26 AM ---
--- Quote from: Flyin6 on June 28, 2016, 09:50:30 AM ---Let's start the day off right!

Today's:

--- End quote ---

Don,

thanks for the prayer, but I must say, that looks more like coffee milk...

--- End quote ---
Well, I have a "Touch" of creamer in there :-)

cudakidd53:
Today I'm thankful for the Freedom of our Country- may each one of us voraciously fight to protect those freedoms from enemies, both Foreign and Domestic!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version