Hello Guest

Author Topic: For Mike and all you educators out there  (Read 2506 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
    • View Profile
Re: For Mike and all you educators out there
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2015, 09:52:40 PM »
Saw that a while back.  We should be so bold here
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Sammconn

• Just A Guy in the Sticks
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2015, 10:02:43 PM »
If only we were so bold.
Good on them for telling it like it is.
My wife is the secretary here, I'll see if she wants to put it on our schools machine.
Doubt she can/will, but I know she would like to.

Are things the same in Northern Canada as here in the US and Australia?
Is this PC/lazy thing worldwide?
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 08:34:34 AM by Flyin6 »
I just don't want to wind up missing a digit or limb.  I can sometimes get in a hurry to get results.
Sam

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2015, 08:40:03 AM »
Saw that a while back.  We should be so bold here
RN, we are bold here
We don't need to get in people's faces, just stand for principles, which we do
God will do the rest, I trust him to

Offline Sammconn

• Just A Guy in the Sticks
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2015, 10:45:11 AM »
If only we were so bold.
Good on them for telling it like it is.
My wife is the secretary here, I'll see if she wants to put it on our schools machine.
Doubt she can/will, but I know she would like to.

Are things the same in Northern Canada as here in the US and Australia?
Is this PC/lazy thing worldwide?
Yeah, this whole PC/lazy thing seems to be running rampant.
My red-neck an mouth tend to draw some pretty funny looks from the sheeple when 'stuff' come out.
I believe that it is certainly a North American thing, Australia too, not sure where else, but Generation Entitlement is out of control. I'm beginning to think it may very well be nearly worldwide.

There is not a PC bone in my body, I've gotten into a few good ones over the years.
When my son (Stepson) was about 3 or 4, we were checking out in Walmart or Safeway, don't remember which, and doesn't matter. He had been being a little S$#t all day, and wanting this, wanting that. I wasn't having any of it, and in line he threw a tantrum. Well my right hand gave him a light reality check to his left cheek, to tell him enough, and it did. The woman in front of me gave me this look like you can't beat your child like that, and before she could open her mouth I asked "You want one too?" She quickly left needless to say.
The older woman running the till, looked at me and said "Good for you!"
The lady at the till, mid 50's I would say, likely had used the little tune up a time or two with her own through the years. Me, I was twenty-twenty two, the PC shell shocked woman, mid twenties to thirty. Not sure where the gap in raising a child came in, as we were close enough in age that I could very well been part of both our early educations.
There seems to be a complete lack of respect, lack of motivation etc. with this younger generation. It's not all of them, every now and then someone with a pair, still bring up their kids right, and a good young person come to the front. Unfortunately, these are becoming the oddity now, and the entitled, lazy,...I'll stop now.
It is becoming more and more evident that they think they are just 'Entitled' to everything.

Now I've never been one for child abuse, there is no place for that in my redneck world either.

But a little tune up is certainly ok with me for teaching respect, manners, and the way the world should be.
No you are not entitled, don't make a scene about it, and we'll all be good.
I just don't want to wind up missing a digit or limb.  I can sometimes get in a hurry to get results.
Sam

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2015, 10:57:04 AM »
I'm with you. I'd give my boys a quick hand when they needed it.

Shortly after I got back from the war, one Sunday at church, the smallest pre-ranger started acting up. I told him to stop, but I guess having been with mom only for a few years and only seeing me a few weeks every year had him confused about my authority. So right there in front of all those sheeple I let him have it and good. Then went right back into conversation and even stopped to tell him not to cry so loud or I'd do it again. Well after that some of the ladies there refused to talk to me, which I was very thankful for!

You see, I don't care about liberals. I don't think they are right. I think they are confused. I think they are lazy. I think many of them are evil. Whatever they have to say I have no interest in, in fact, they just about don't register to me as a part of my world, much the same as a busy ant colony in the lawn goes on about it's busy life and I just don't care!

We are the same. I'll bet almost every man here is too. But we are few...few indeed.

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2015, 01:09:43 PM »
Mine get a hand now and then when they need it. Not often and wifey doesn't like it. I tell here its worked for 10s of thousands of years, still does.

Reminded me of a little call I had one night in a rural area of the county. A minor I think around 12 had called to get daddy in trouble as he had slapped her. After getting the story I find she had been missing for 2 days and daddy found her in town and was pulling her back to the truck to bring her home. She yelled and called him a couple names and he slapped her across the face. She confirmed the story and I turned to dad and said nice job, I would have done the same. She was not happy.

Even here in kali you can disipline you child as long as "it does not shock the public in whole or leave welts"  of course what the public accepts is getting lean!!
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2015, 01:14:05 PM »
Mine get a hand now and then when they need it. Not often and wifey doesn't like it. I tell here its worked for 10s of thousands of years, still does.

Reminded me of a little call I had one night in a rural area of the county. A minor I think around 12 had called to get daddy in trouble as he had slapped her. After getting the story I find she had been missing for 2 days and daddy found her in town and was pulling her back to the truck to bring her home. She yelled and called him a couple names and he slapped her across the face. She confirmed the story and I turned to dad and said nice job, I would have done the same. She was not happy.

Even here in kali you can disipline you child as long as "it does not shock the public in whole or leave welts"  of course what the public accepts is getting lean!!
To heck with public opinion!

Offline moto123

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2015, 01:21:14 PM »
OMG that message recording made me laugh really hard.  Love it!

Agreed, lots of parents refuse to take responsibility for their own children.

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2015, 07:50:13 PM »
Sad thing is that many IDIOTS running the schools feel you shouldn't give kids a "zero" if they do nothing?!  They should get a 49% they say!  BAH HA!

I told them if I have "0" in my checking account, "I" don't get to cash a check for $50!  They didn't like that!
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2015, 10:06:57 PM »
Liberals lack the courage to do most things such as face some adolescent and say, "Buster, you failed, now move out."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal