VEHICLES, CAMPERS, and BOATS > Tires, Wheels, and Suspension

Rudness from National Tire and Wheel

<< < (9/9)

stlaser:

--- Quote from: Flyin6 on September 20, 2017, 08:33:44 PM ---You guys have actually been praying for him for some time...Remember the unspoken request...?

Bingo!

Prayers Mark

--- End quote ---

We DOT's have a short attention span unless it relates to harassing you about Sq D, getting stuck in mulch beds frequently and or a tac topper build we won't go into details on at the moment. Well, and Ken's GF H but I think even Ken is tiring of her new excuse of the day routine as if anyone cares at this point. Where was I going with all of this again? Can't recall.......

OK, be good and more prayers coming Mark's way........

Bigdave_185:
Now mark said he has some time off work. What better to start him reading on than the tac topper?

Can't be worse than the prayer thread that auto populated my photo on can it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mark@ntwonline:
Hi guys,
Just wanted to touch base again and thank you all for the thoughts and prayers. The wife just finished up with over 7 weeks of radiation, Chemo and Brachy Therapy. Still lots of pain, sleeping a lot and very weak but getting stronger a little bit more each day. We find out in a week if it worked or not. Fingers crossed. I was only working half days most of the time then driving her to hospital for treatments in the afternoons (2.5 hrs from my work). Long days but hopefully done for good except a few follow up visits. Now just need to catch up with everything. Luckily NTW was super cool about the whole thing and never once gave me even a hint of grief about all the time off that I needed.
Guys,Thanks again for the thoughts and prayers.
If you guys ever need anything or have any tire, wheel or lift kit questions or issues that you need help with feel free to contact me at mark@ntwonline.com.
Mark

Flyin6:
Good news Mark

I think the prayers is why we got together on that tire deal

Tires come and go, but relationships can last forever.

Guys, lets continue to hold up Mark's wife in prayer.

JR:
Glad to hear the news so far Mark.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version