VEHICLES, CAMPERS, and BOATS > Tires, Wheels, and Suspension

All Terrain Tires for the Duramax

<< < (2/19) > >>

Dawg25385:
Those m-55's sound good, but dang almost 300 per tire... Yikes

Dang, bad news on the coopers ken... That's a major bummer. Gonna make me have to think real hard about this.

I was intrigued by the new Toyo R/T's also, but I'm sure they're gonna be really expensive too.

KensAuto:
It's only one man's opinion Kyle, but I trust him.

JR:
I put the coopers on my 1500 sub but really have no miles on it. I have talked to a few who have them and love them and the price is right.

I have toyos on my Dmax right now. Down to around 1/4 tread so new ones are close. Probably by the end of summer with the new lift kit. I have over 60k on them but they have been great even though I don't rotate as much as I should. Last weekend camping I got into some pretty slick mud with no problems at all.
Last year with about 1/2 tread I was in the fresh virgin snow and ice. I was going up small inclines sideways ad they held great.

Nate:
kyle, I was the one talking about the BFG's not holding up to the weight of our trucks.  I think I got like 20k (99% HWY) then had to replace them.  I currently have the toyo AT's on for almost 2 years now and they are still running great.  they get rotated every 5k and I keep them some where around 70psi.  I am in about the same boat as JR in have to replace them sometime soon. 

here is a pic of when I had them installed like 2 years ago.

Dawg25385:
Another vote for the toyos... I did love my toyos on pavement, snow, etc... The gravel slingin just made me cringe.

Thanks for the feedback guys

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version