WEAPONS > Vests & Protection

Body armor deal under a bill

<< < (4/4)

KensAuto:
Makes sense. I saw where they were welding lips on the top and bottoms as well. I'd be worried about my welds !

stlaser:
I'm not sure welding on it is a good idea for several reasons but the main being that these particular plates are from a specialized material / chemical structure. As such when you deal with specialty plates most often you need specialty wire & gas for welding. I think you may cause more harm than good potentially.

I like cutting boards and duck tape. At least I don't think I can screw it up too bad!

stlaser:
What might be ideal is to epoxy the cutting boards material on & then cost with bed liner. I'm thinking as long as the plastic is scuffed up good it should adhere.

wyorunner:

--- Quote from: cudakidd53 on August 22, 2016, 01:00:12 PM ---Put an order it just now!

--- End quote ---

Have you received these yet? Kind of curious about them. For the price I may buy some and shoot them into failure, as well as get a anti spall figured out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cudakidd53:
I have not- they have a new website and are selling more options etc. A and with the daughters wedding I've been holding off for awhile as I decide what options to pay the additional money on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version