WEAPONS > Gun Control

Trump to Sessions “ban bump fire stocks”

<< < (18/18)

OldKooT:
Jr... I think if we were brutally honest, go back a few decades, gun "handling" and responsibility was likely taught at home by a Father or Grandfather. This was that "fire arms safety" course they have today in Cali.

I am sure country wide this is slowly eroded by separated families and the increase in single parent families. It's not just firearms either.

Last night our community lost a 18 and a 19 year old  in a gravel road T bone collision. Another 19 year old hit them in his Dodge 3/4 ton when they ran a stop sign in a Taurus. An officer at the scene said they must have all 3 had their eyes closed. He couldn't understand how that actually even happened if they were paying attention at all...I rolled through a gravel road stop sign when I was 12, my grandfather about beat me on the spot. I remember his words...You NEVER DO THAT BOY, EVER, you could kill someone. I don't care what you THINK ... NEVER you understand? LoL I can still hear him and ya know... I stop.

JR:
I agree again Norm on gun training. I have drummed this into all my kids.

Plus it is safety in general, using some common sense. That is so lacking these days, just like regular families. Notice how most here have regular families and support systems?

On the stop sign, I had a similar occurrence when on patrol a few years back. I was sitting at a T in the road where I had to turn L/R on a gravel road and saw headlights behind me. They came up fast and I moved over and they drove right by into an open field sliding sideways until they stopped. When I came up to them it was some kids just messing around. No damage and no wants so I cleared em. They were lucky there was no canal or ditch on the other side which very common here.

stlaser:
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/11/29/report-president-trump-signing-bump-stock-ban-citizens-have-90-days-to-turn-them-in/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version