Hello Guest

Author Topic: Is the ACLU suggesting someone kill Trump!???  (Read 1627 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Is the ACLU suggesting someone kill Trump!???
« on: December 11, 2015, 03:35:39 PM »
'Kill Trump' chorus takes sinister new twist

ACLU: 'This is Goebbels. This is the final solution'

A board member of the American Civil Liberties Union's chapter in Colorado said on his Facebook page all Donald Trump supporters ought to be shot before they can cast their ballots for the front-runner candidate.

Loring Wirbel, who also serves as co-chair of the ACLU's Colorado Springs chapter, first compared Trump to Joseph Goebbels, the German politico who served as the minister of propaganda – and as one of Adolf Hitler's key henchmen – during the Nazi reign. He then called for the killing or injuring by gunfire of Trump supporters.

"The thing is," he wrote on Facebook, as reported by the Daily Caller, "we have to really reach out to those who might consider voting for Trump and say, 'This is Goebbels. This is the final solution. If you are voting for him I will have to shoot you before election day.'"

Goebbels was a chief creator of the Nazi Party's "Final Solution," the plan of extermination of the Jewish people.

Wirbel went on: "They're not going to listen to reason, so when justice is gone, there's always force, as Laurie would say."
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline cudakidd53

• View Profile
Re: Is the ACLU suggesting someone kill Trump!???
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2015, 03:51:08 PM »
Come by and try please.......
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2015, 07:03:55 PM »
Send democrats. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2015, 10:38:22 PM »
Good thing we have that pesky, out dated 2nd amendment.....
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2015, 11:22:36 PM »
& he's out.....

Colorado Springs ACLU leader out after Trump Facebook post

http://www.9news.com/story/news/local/politics/2015/12/11/colorado-springs-aclu-leader-out-after-trump-facebook-post/77186262/

(Sent from 9NEWS)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2015, 10:17:02 AM »
Good thing we have that pesky, out dated 2nd amendment.....
Which, brother Shawn, if you noticed the past week, the chief justices started to send a signal of change over. Yep, all of them refused to hear a case involving the illegal banning of assault weapons in a community. Some were saying the 2nd amendment is somewhat outdated

I tell everyone this. When the 2nd amendment is overturned, war will breakout in America. We will become like Lebanon did in the 80's when the muslim Hezbollah took over that city. This is the catalyst to the next American revolution.

Man, if folks can't see this coming and soon, they are totally blind!
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2015, 01:00:29 PM »
I think you'll end up with pockets of anti gun communities. Even in the most liberal states such as ct & ny their mandatory turn in of illegal arms was a flop. The pro gun community is aware of how turning in firearms in other countries worked out.

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2015, 01:14:39 PM »
Part of the theory behind the US from the Founding Fathers was that different states would approach things differently and the ideas that were successful would flourish and people would move there while the other states who handnt enacted those meausers suffered by their loss. Presumably the states would then realize the error of their ways and change their approach to regain citizens. It has actually worked out in this regard. When you compare the last 2 censuses states with low taxes and Republican leadership had greater population growth than liberal states.

I do think gun control will follow a similar path where states like MA or maybe it will be at the individual community level where more and more onerous gun laws will be introduced and citizens will leave as a result. But I can think of no better outcome for these idiots than to portray to the world that their entire town is a "gun free" zone. You reap what you sow.

A bunch of towns east of me banned all hunting and now they are freaking out because deer herds moved in and are mowing down all their nice succulent shrubs and getting hit on the roads. Many towns now are trying bow hunts etc to limit them. But deer are a very different problem than criminals and terrorists who see "gun free" as a sign of weakness to be exploited.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal