Hello Guest

Author Topic: Keystone truth...  (Read 1122 times)

Online Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Keystone truth...
« on: January 25, 2015, 08:57:59 AM »
Just follow the money...
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline cudakidd53

• View Profile
Re: Keystone truth...
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2015, 10:40:41 AM »
And the Obama/Environmentalist decry is "it's unsafe, what about a spill?" As if all those rail cars aren't more of a risk?  ;)
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2015, 11:30:39 AM »
Hmm, you have 1000's of cars with 1000'ss of moving parts going 70 mph that can't stop for miles if something happens or something is in the way. Safety is only what someone sees if they are awake and looking at 2 miles of cars in the right place.

vs

2000 miles of modern pipe, creating 10 of thousands of jobs that has sensors and safety valves like a hospital going right to the refinery with no transfers. It has also been approved by all the states it runs through and Canada who are worse than us on envioromental.
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline cudakidd53

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2015, 02:00:03 PM »
Now, I'm scratch in my head wondering if anyone has an answer to this:  are political donations tax deductible?  If so, the shouldn't be-  >:(
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2015, 08:45:11 PM »
Yes they are, but I think just $2000 is allowed. But if you slide someone 100k and you make 1000k who cares about the right-off.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2015, 10:24:43 PM »
Political donations are not tax deductible and cannot be made from a business account.  The limits apply to donations direct to a candidate.  Donations to PACs, however, are not limited.
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Dawg25385

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2015, 06:08:34 PM »
Yeah you can donate without limit to a PAC, anonymous...

As stated, folks donating to PAC's aren't doing it for a tax deduction.
2006 Chevrolet 2500 HD 6.6 - MotorOps EFI, 4" MBRP, S&B intake, AirBags and B&W Turnover Ball
Prov 27:17, 2 Tim 1:7
NRA Life Member

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2015, 02:48:46 AM »
I thought the Supreme Court overturned the non business donations stating "they are people too"?

Thomas Jefferson

OldKooT

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2015, 08:59:07 AM »
My position on this is as follows: I live here, I am a property owner here. It's my observation Americans are idiots if they believe ANY news source as being accurate on this subject.

Enjoy your Thursday

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal