Hello Guest

Author Topic: Polar Shift  (Read 2028 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Polar Shift
« on: January 30, 2019, 09:34:45 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIayxqk0Ees

As an Aviator, I have noted this for some time. In my Army flying days we had to correct our headings for the magnetic declination to fly a true course. That has been pretty normal. Back in the 80's that change amounted to perhaps 0.2 degrees per year, so referencing a ten year old map, one would calculate a two degree change, addition or subtraction to the drawn heading.

But

Now that change is becoming huge. The change is calculated off of the actual position of magnetic north vs its previously known position. Unfortunately now, the north pole is moving so fast that runways all over are changing their approach headings by 10 degrees and getting ready to change again. That's like hundreds of years of change based on old rknown rates of change. Something is definitely happening and its big.

It appears as though the north pole is now over northern Siberia! And the south pole is over the southern Indian ocean and is moving north. None of that is good. But it is so bad that one might not consider it at all, and just go on living their lives as if it doesn't exist. We are in a pole shift with the associated weakening (measured already) magnosphere so it is what it is. Just sharing...
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
Re: Polar Shift
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2019, 10:05:01 AM »

As an Aviator, I have noted this for some time. In my Army flying days we had to correct our headings for the magnetic declination to fly a true course. That has been pretty normal. Back in the 80's that change amounted to perhaps 0.2 degrees per year, so referencing a ten year old map, one would calculate a two degree change, addition or subtraction to the drawn heading.

But

Now that change is becoming huge. The change is calculated off of the actual position of magnetic north vs its previously known position. Unfortunately now, the north pole is moving so fast that runways all over are changing their approach headings by 10 degrees and getting ready to change again. That's like hundreds of years of change based on old rknown rates of change. Something is definitely happening and its big.

It appears as though the north pole is now over northern Siberia! And the south pole is over the southern Indian ocean and is moving north. None of that is good. But it is so bad that one might not consider it at all, and just go on living their lives as if it doesn't exist. We are in a pole shift with the associated weakening (measured already) magnosphere so it is what it is. Just sharing...

is this just an aviation thing, or does this pertain to ground navigation as well?  I have never heard of this calculation based upon age of a map when conducting a declination?
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
  • My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2019, 12:52:07 PM »
Interesting.
Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2019, 03:18:33 PM »

But

is this just an aviation thing, or does this pertain to ground navigation as well?  I have never heard of this calculation based upon age of a map when conducting a declination?
Yea Nate, it's on all of the maps we use, even the 1:50,000 tacticals. Look in the margin. You will see a couple lines that intersect. One has an arrow which indicates true north. The other will be pointed slightly off to the right or left depending on whether the rate of change is East or West
Back to training for you!

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2019, 03:26:09 PM »
I was noting the thousands of approaches I made to Ft. Campbell Rwy 22 which is now Rwy 23. Everywhere is changing except for one really weird region. The South Pacific Anomaly as it has come to be called is an area where the reversal seems to have already happened in part. Cosmic rays there can nearly reach the surface. Flying at altitude through there is dangerous. A solar storm will likely take out ground electronics if it is a wee bit stronger. All quiet for now, but Brazil is going to become a very bad place to live in the very near future.

I haven't found any evidence for a "Soft-Reversal." Apparently each time it happens, normally once every 300,000 or so years it triggers an extinction event. If the reversal takes several hundred years it is survivable, apparently. The one we are currently experiencing may complete its cycle in a human lifetime, 80 years. Ladies and Gentlemen, put your seatbelts on...

Again no need to worry. Stay prayed up and live your life. It is what it is. Nothing at all that anyone can do to change it.

But I now begin to understand why our government has gone underground with so many projects. Base near you Shawn at the Denver airport. One reportedly has a submarine in storage well underground...!

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2019, 03:30:48 PM »

But

Yea Nate, it's on all of the maps we use, even the 1:50,000 tacticals. Look in the margin. You will see a couple lines that intersect. One has an arrow which indicates true north. The other will be pointed slightly off to the right or left depending on whether the rate of change is East or West
Back to training for you!

so I am aware that every mil map has a declination diagram on it and we on foot use the numbers it gives us and make the necessary adjustment to our M2 lensatic compases so that we stay on course.

my question was more along the lines of having to do the additional calculations that you spoke of with each year from the date of the map....?

If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2019, 03:32:58 PM »
Yea, I use the JOG's more than the 1:50,'s and right around the deviation diagram it lists rate of change

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2019, 03:49:23 PM »
OK, found some examples

The middle two show "Isogonic lines" of magnetic variation. That was current as of 1965, or 1971, or 1995, depending on which year it was read. However today the angle variances are much greater. Up to 10 or more degrees per year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2019, 04:34:46 PM »
I was noting the thousands of approaches I made to Ft. Campbell Rwy 22 which is now Rwy 23. Everywhere is changing except for one really weird region. The South Pacific Anomaly as it has come to be called is an area where the reversal seems to have already happened in part. Cosmic rays there can nearly reach the surface. Flying at altitude through there is dangerous. A solar storm will likely take out ground electronics if it is a wee bit stronger. All quiet for now, but Brazil is going to become a very bad place to live in the very near future.

I haven't found any evidence for a "Soft-Reversal." Apparently each time it happens, normally once every 300,000 or so years it triggers an extinction event. If the reversal takes several hundred years it is survivable, apparently. The one we are currently experiencing may complete its cycle in a human lifetime, 80 years. Ladies and Gentlemen, put your seatbelts on...

Again no need to worry. Stay prayed up and live your life. It is what it is. Nothing at all that anyone can do to change it.

But I now begin to understand why our government has gone underground with so many projects. Base near you Shawn at the Denver airport. One reportedly has a submarine in storage well underground...!

Yeah, thinking the airport (sub levels are entrance to it) the base I believe is due west under what would appear to be an old landfill (one that never had trash brought in but came about as quick as the building of the airport) tin foil hat and all that implies....
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2019, 06:44:56 PM »
No, the underground base, a big one at Denver airport is a fact.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2019, 06:56:02 PM »

Well then, do tell more.... :popcorn:

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2019, 09:30:55 PM »

Just research, the amount of concrete that went into that is only matched by the grand coulee dam!

Offline wyorunner

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2019, 09:59:18 PM »
Interesting! I had known of the adjustments and continual change, but did not realize it was happening so drastic in recent years!

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2019, 10:18:39 PM »

Just research, the amount of concrete that went into that is only matched by the grand coulee dam!

Well an airport runway at 4’ deep the crete would add up quick..... but yeah 6 million yards is a bit!

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2019, 10:19:30 PM »
Its global warming, cooling, er shifting. But think, in 12 years its all over anyway.

Now, does anyone here really think we can do anything about any of it?
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2019, 10:21:52 PM »
Interesting! I had known of the adjustments and continual change, but did not realize it was happening so drastic in recent years!
We would hope for a five hundred year change. That would only kill off half the human population with cancers everywhere, but a quick shift is, well...

I was thinking, and not to sound doom and gloom, because in the end, My Lord is in charge. But if the shift continues in this rapid manner or speeds up, then the magnetosphere strength  could decrease by up to 90%. Should that happen, then a big CME from the sun would not be routed around the earth like it currently is, but would penetrate to the surface. (See: Flame thrower effects)

Didn't God say he would destroy the earth by fire the next time???

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2019, 10:25:36 PM »

Well an airport runway at 4’ deep the crete would add up quick..... but yeah 6 million yards is a bit!
There were tall buildings built on site, then lowered by some means below the surface and covered over! There are miles upon miles of tunnels, and many levels. Just look at the ginormous air handler complex. I get to see it from the landing pilots perspective. I bet a lot of pilots have asked why such a huge structure so far from the airport buildings??? I mean who does that thing serve anyway.

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2019, 10:26:24 PM »
Ever see the movie "Knowing",,,,,,,,,,
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2019, 05:00:54 PM »
Hiding in plain sight, while they misdirect over to the desert. why else would the Denver Airport be a million miles away from … Denver?
Husband, Father, Gear guy, Patriot.

Offline wilsonphil

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2019, 05:15:20 PM »
Ever see the movie "Knowing",,,,,,,,,,

Or the Netflix movie "How it ends"

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2019, 05:44:25 PM »
Yea, everything about the Denver airport is creepy...The artwork, statues of egyptian gods, runways laid out in the form of a nazi swastika, symbols of death. Place as an uneasy feel inside

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2019, 11:12:52 AM »
Seriously??? "Hey Colorado, we've got some new artwork to perk up that drab airport walkway!" uh, we never asked for this... "No it'll be great! We promise you'll love the symbolism." Hmm missing something... not enough death... I got it! Statue of Anubis! "Where should we put it tho?" On the runway so people getting ready to take off in the flying aluminum missile will feel safe when they see the god of death!
Husband, Father, Gear guy, Patriot.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal