Hello Guest

Author Topic: BitCoin  (Read 4317 times)

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: BitCoin
« Reply #50 on: February 17, 2021, 12:05:03 PM »
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/17/north-korean-hackers-charged-in-massive-cryptocurrency-theft-scheme.html

Different forms of risk.  Who you get your digital wallet from matters.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2021, 04:28:36 PM »
larger companies picking up a stake in it now. Trading north of $56,000

Date purchased:            15 December 2020
Cost:                            $1,090.91
Btc purchased:              .04746
Btc value 1st purchase:  $20,078
Current BTC                  $56,050

Current value:              $2,660.13*
Gain/(loss)                   $1,569.23*   
Percent of orig value     +243.8%
Increase                      +143.8%

* Reflects purchase costs which reduces total gain
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2021, 02:50:11 PM »
Its been skyrocketing:

Btc value 1st purchase:  $20,078
Current BTC                  $58,084

Current value:              $2,756.66*
Gain/(loss)                   $1,665.75*   
Increase                      +152.69%

* Reflects purchase costs which reduces total gain

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 26, 2021, 10:26:49 AM »
$46,649

Taking a big hit right now

My theory: It was rising too fast when Musk jumped in at over a billion. Others in the big money category followed suit causing that moon rocket to take off. That makes the buy in too expensive, interferes with profits and all that.
Elon comes out along with others making statements like "I think it's too high and rising too fast." Others throw the standard scare tactic out there: The feds are going to step in and regulate it."
Really? How exactly?
You'd have about the same chance of regulating female mood swings!

My theory is they checked the countdown to allow some others to board before lighting those raptor engines once again

What is actually happening??

Buying opportunity!!!!!!

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 08, 2021, 03:35:05 PM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/bitcoin-could-soon-run-head-first-us-money-laundering-laws
I guess this makes 403

Bitcoin has "died" 402 times so far according to the fools that write about such things.

Trying to control Bitcoin will be as easy as scooping up scattering roaches or trying to catch chickens. (I have experience with the latter just yesterday...The brown one is still on the run, no doubt making more chickens)

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 13, 2021, 08:48:42 AM »
Before posting today's update

A am going to make an observation, that being: I know very little about this Crypto world, and yet I have gotten it 100% right.

And now I'm going to give credit where credit is due. Short story: It's God, not me. And this is why I say that. The scriptures tell us God wants to bless us, and this living example right here is proof positive that he is blessing this investment. Argue all you want, it will fall on deaf ears, I know it is God, period! And why do I have ears and eyes for this? Why did this come to be in the forest of financial opportunity, most of which is ablaze.

And here is the real pearl, so pay attention. James the brother of Jesus in his book in the new testament writes:

…4. Allow perseverance to finish its work, so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. 5. Now if any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him. 6. But he must ask in faith, without doubting, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.… James 1:5 ish

I read that decades ago in the year following that miraculous minute in time when I came to know my father through a loving Jesus who has had my back and been learnin' me ever since that incredible moment. Well, if the truth be known, that fella, God, knew it all along that I was going to kneel to him in December 2000 and surrender all of me to serve him forever. He just happened to remember that in 2000 I was going to do that so that in January, 1991 when I was in a Chinook with people who apparently did not like us fired several surface to air missiles at us, or whatever those things were, he chose to save my carcass so that I could go on to get saved, to father some good children, and eventually write about it for you. You are the people who he also chose to be right here in this little corner of the universe called RealMan. And he sent you here with ears to listen and of willing heart so that he might use this cranky old warrant officer to learn you a few things too. He did that because he loves you too, apparently.

Not even Sunday, but I feel like worshiping my king and his son right now. Praise you Father God, Praise you Jesus, hallelujah! King of kings and name above all names, I give all the glory, all the credit, and all my thanks to you and only you (And you too, holy ghost!).

I'd like to go on but I want to finish up on the James 5 thing. When I read James 5 and those words sank in, I started to pray for wisdom. It was slow to come, often derailed by my old self and youthful exhuberence, but it came. Now I feel as though to a greater extent I rest in it, and I think this investment is a part of it.

So, the God of the universe, is he interested in money? Ever think about that? To answer that question, I'd say lets look at the book he wrote. I goggled that question and got this back:

Money is mentioned 140 times in the King James Version of the Bible. If we include the words gold, silver, wealth, riches, inheritance, debt, poverty, and related topics, it turns out that the Bible pays a great deal of attention to financial matters -- more than nearly any other subject.

Seeing anything here? A lieutenant would likely notice the subject popping up again and again, and I did too. Looking into this further the bible tells us something about the emphasis we need to place on the making of money, it says:

Ecclesiastes 11:6:

Plant your seed in the morning and keep busy all afternoon, for you don’t know if profit will come from one activity or another—or maybe both.

So God is telling us to invest in things, then keep after it, or at least that is how I read it.

He also says this, which is a word well heeded in this place. The message of generosity:

Ecclesiastes 11:1-6
[1] Be generous: Invest in acts of charity. Charity yields high returns.
[2] Don’t hoard your goods; spread them around. Be a blessing to others. This could be your last night.
[6] Go to work in the morning and stick to it until evening without watching the clock. You never know from moment to moment how your work will turn out in the end.

^^^ Right there is a hidden door to the chamber of wealth. I am telling you, if you give from the heart, and better yet if you give from poverty (As in your last dime) you will be rewarded in abundance.

And on the flip side of cheerful giving to those in need, God tells us:

Proverbs 10:4 KJV
[4] He becometh poor that dealeth with a slack hand: but the hand of the diligent maketh rich

And here God is tapping down his point again. Invest, look after it, then share the wealth and abundance:

Ecclesiastes 11:1-2,6 KJV
[1] Cast thy bread upon the waters: for thou shalt find it after many days.
[2] Give a portion to seven, and also to eight; for thou knowest not what evil shall be upon the earth.
[6] In the morning sow thy seed, and in the evening withhold not thine hand: for thou knowest not whether shall prosper, either this or that, or whether they both shall be alike good.

Whoa, this is some pretty good quoffee this mornin'! God powered quoffee I'm thinking. Because I started off just wanting to post up yet another increase in the experimental investments which are approaching the threshold of a triple in only a few months, but instead got this wonderful message from our creator issuing forth. TYFG!! (Thank You Father God)

And this pearl, the one I was searching for when God showed up to share a word with you good men:

Ecclesiastes 11:2 (NIV)
Invest in seven ventures, yes, in eight; you do not know what disaster may come upon the land.

Quite a few years ago, I heard the message in my soul to invest in seven places. I just relearned that God was saying maybe even in eight. Seven being the number of God, I paid attention. Not in six, for six is the number of man and man hasn't gotten anything right aside from God. But the man internally powered of God firin' on all seven cylinders or I guess eight, is a man powered in the right direction at the right speed.

When I read seven so many years ago for the first time, I knew God wanted me to keep flying those stinky metal tubes in the upper atmosphere, mindlessly from point to point. I could see him telling me to invest in things, and I did. I had IRA's, a 401K or two, saved some money, I purchased land, bought silver and gold, passed on the 70 SS 454 Chevelle (Bright red with the cowl induction hood) and some other things as well.

I did those things, and furthered my career, and branched off into other careers as well, writing being one, pesterin' my wife, another. One of those worked out! The other, not so much...

So, I feel our loving father has spoken his piece here, I feel the rush subsiding, so read these words, let them sink in a prayerful heart which is fertile ground for his wisdom, pray for that wisdom above all else and if he tells you, maybe listen to what the old crusty warrant is tellin' ya.

TYFG! NSDQ! Be good!

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 13, 2021, 08:59:01 AM »