Hello Guest

Author Topic: Praise report  (Read 298 times)

Online Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Praise report
« on: April 07, 2023, 10:27:04 AM »
I wasn't sure I should post this, but after thinking about it, I think its OK just to share some good news and to show that God is active in our lives.

You know that some of us are engaging in 100 days of prayer. THat thread started off with a general guideline. From that list I created my hand written list I have been following. All of you are somewhere around item #6. Well, I have had some positive reports with one that the member attributes to prayer which he thinks is in part from people on this forum.

In my personal list, I have included a man named Travis. It's funny because he actually goes by a bunch of names and will even use work shirts with various names above the pocket, to confuse customers, I guess. Anyway, he has been down for a long time with a spinal issue. Last time before yesterday that I saw him, to be frank, he looked awful, as in headed to the grave awful. Well, I started praying for him, as I am sure others were doing as well. I specifically prayed for an operation, and a successful operation and for almost no pain and a quick recovery. Well, Tony/Travis/Anthony had that operation. He had part of his spine removed and some repaired. He told me he woke up in almost no pain at all. He said he took pain pills for a day or so but stopped, simply because he didn't need them. He only convalesced for a week, then went back to work. I talked to him and he said he feels great, he has had no pain at all and he can now work like he hasn't for years. He looks very bright, shining almost. His color is good and he was sitting erect and had this big beaming smile.

Praise God for answered prayer!
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Atkinsmatt

• View Profile
Re: Praise report
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2023, 12:18:21 PM »
Amen!
Matt
16 GMC Denali 2500 HD

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal