Hello Guest

Author Topic: Satan is on my last nerve  (Read 409 times)

Offline oklawall

• View Profile
Satan is on my last nerve
« on: May 06, 2022, 11:18:11 AM »
I have experienced first hand as you get nearer to the Lord satan  and his people come after you harder. They have gotten on my last nerve! I won't turn away from the Lord so I guess I need to keep walking in the mud until I get with the Lord wants me. I would love to give out details but not on a public forum, I kind of feel that it would add to my troubles.

1) Group of people want to stop the naming of the Post Office in Bret's name. They say they are christens.

2) A state representative got himself placed on the board to the sober living house the wife started. He has broken so many laws about non-profits that the wife will be discontinuing her work. The last thing he told my wife is he wants to get rid of all the ladies that are there and get a "higher class" of ladies.  Not sure what he expects from rural Oklahoma. He says he is a christen.

3) The tornados hit the law office that the wife works in

4) all the health stuff the wife has dealing with.

Just tired, I know the Lord has this. I just needed to vent

Thanks for reading

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Satan is on my last nerve
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2022, 02:07:00 PM »
Men, let's get behind this man in prayer
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Bigdave_185

• Raising Boys into Real Men!
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2022, 04:22:24 PM »
I think there is a wave of this type of stuff coming to true Christian people,  scripture ( someone will follow I’m sure with books n chapters) tells us that the world will fall, the wars, peoples beliefs in what we know to be false will become the norm

I think it’s really going to hurt true Christian’s for awhile.  If I remember correctly once it starts we won’t overcome it until the lord returns.

However I have faith that it’s true as can be. The lord won’t test you with trials beyond your abilities.  Long as you walk path as you said “mud” there will be light in the end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Atkinsmatt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2022, 06:07:56 PM »
Satan doesn't bother folks that aren't doing good. Praying for y'all. Keep up the good work.
Matt
16 GMC Denali 2500 HD

Offline oklawall

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2022, 09:05:17 AM »
Praise God, we got word the the Bill passed yesterday for the naming of the post office in Bret's honor. Now I just pray that these people don't make a mess of the ceremony. Thank you for the prayers they sure do work

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal