Hello Guest

Author Topic: Antifa (communists and anarchists) are gearing up and training.  (Read 2864 times)

Offline South_GA_redneck

• Registered
    • View Profile
http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/watch-anti-fascist-militia-training-video-shows-leftists-are-preparing-for-armed-confrontation_05022017

I heard of this group; the John Brown gun club a month or two back, they held an armed counter demonstration to a pro Trump rally in AZ. Seems odd to me that all of a sudden the anti 2A crowd is getting brand new hardware and expensive firearms. Don't most of these snowflake mellinials live with their parents and spend the majority of their money on dope, almost makes you wonder if they are being funded by a certain billionaire?

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Antifa (communists and anarchists) are gearing up and training.
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2017, 10:42:05 PM »
Useful Idiots........is the place to file this information under.   :facepalm:
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2017, 09:55:42 AM »
Intel from that shows many of them were carrying plastic pistols...

I watched the vid of them shooting, if you can call it that

Pity the fool who shows up against someone who knows how to shoot acting like what I saw
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2017, 10:55:54 AM »
I thought it amusing how they raised their hands to God after wasting a bunch of ammo. Like pulling the trigger was, somehow, a religious experience. LOL! The moron with the bayonetted SKS at the end was especially amusing. These guys look to be only slightly more dangerous than the Haji fighters.
~Sean M. Davis

“The citizens of a free state ought to consist of those only who bear arms.” ~Aristotle

Μολων Λαβε

Offline South_GA_redneck

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2017, 01:33:39 PM »
I realize that these people are a joke for the most part but statistics show us that the vast majority of mass shootings are carried out by democrats.

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2017, 01:52:02 PM »
I thought it amusing how they raised their hands to God after wasting a bunch of ammo. Like pulling the trigger was, somehow, a religious experience.

it probably was a bit of a religious experience. For most of these mouth breathers it was probably the first time they'd held, let alone fired a gun. the good news is, once they get hooked, they'll start wanting to do it more, then they'll need to protect their ability to do it to feed the addiction, and eventually they'll be singing Ted Nugent in a pro Trump rally! it could happen right? We should start up an outreach program, "take a liberal to the range day".
Husband, Father, Gear guy, Patriot.

Offline Bob Smith

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2017, 03:13:50 PM »
That would work Tate, they could be down range holding the targets

Offline Sammconn

• Just A Guy in the Sticks
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2017, 03:31:49 PM »
:likebutton:
I just don't want to wind up missing a digit or limb.  I can sometimes get in a hurry to get results.
Sam

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2017, 06:18:23 PM »

Beat me to it Bob!
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2017, 06:58:12 PM »
 :beercheers:
Husband, Father, Gear guy, Patriot.

Offline Sammconn

• Just A Guy in the Sticks
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2017, 07:20:42 PM »
Now yeah they've shot their first gun...
Hey seem oh so happy with what a ten foot group at ten feet?!?

And the dust when they're at 40-50 yards, my goodness...

Then I'm not happy with this at 25 meters with a pistol...

They'd make a great back stop, or target stand...
I just don't want to wind up missing a digit or limb.  I can sometimes get in a hurry to get results.
Sam

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2017, 11:53:05 AM »
I've been seeing some of the antifa videos posted on fb the past couple of days. They're always wearing face coverings like a bunch of want-a-be ISIS-Al Quaeda weenies. Makes me laugh that they are working harder and harder to emulate the enemies of our Nation, but at the same time worries me a bit. They are categorically inept with weapons, but at some point they'll work themselves up enough to actually attack. Now, I'm sure they'll be quickly dealt with, when that happens. My concern is, how long before our government takes these idiots seriously and brings the smack down for inciting insurrection and treason?
~Sean M. Davis

“The citizens of a free state ought to consist of those only who bear arms.” ~Aristotle

Μολων Λαβε

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2017, 05:58:16 PM »
I've been seeing some of the antifa videos posted on fb the past couple of days. They're always wearing face coverings like a bunch of want-a-be ISIS-Al Quaeda weenies. Makes me laugh that they are working harder and harder to emulate the enemies of our Nation, but at the same time worries me a bit. They are categorically inept with weapons, but at some point they'll work themselves up enough to actually attack. Now, I'm sure they'll be quickly dealt with, when that happens. My concern is, how long before our government takes these idiots seriously and brings the smack down for inciting insurrection and treason?
During a time of war, treason carries the death penalty!

Obviously some law abiding citizen would serve that up ricky tick, but should the communist actually make it into the courts, well...
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal