Hello Guest

Author Topic: NK EMP attack preps?  (Read 1133 times)

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
NK EMP attack preps?
« on: May 08, 2017, 09:41:30 AM »
http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/05/08/exclusive-congressional-expert-north-korea-prepping-emp-warfare-aimed-u-s-homefront/

Not sure if this is accurate or not but the risk if it does occur is pretty bad. Keep prepping everyone.

Offline Farmer Jon

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: NK EMP attack preps?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2017, 08:37:41 PM »
I'm no where near prepared for that. But, this is one reason I bought an old diesel pickup. I need to get my 54 Chevy running again. I have old farm equipment I keep in operating condition also. Maybe they would be fried too. I really don't know as much about this subject as i should.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk
Father, husband, farmer, trucker, mechanic, equipment operator, ect

Online JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2017, 02:43:02 AM »
If anything starts I bet we take out those 2 sats first thing. 
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2017, 09:07:58 AM »
If they did manage to loft a tac-Nuke into orbit I would be surprised

Now having said that, military guys do not discount anything. If it is possible then we pay attention.

Ont thing that is particularily worrisome about these sattelites is their orbital pattern. Approaching from the south, they can get almost overhead before there is any radar coverage. Now countering that, we know the exact orbit, assuming they can't change it at the last moment and the timing, but sattelite shootin' at technology is skittish I think.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline wyorunner

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2017, 10:01:40 AM »
If they did manage to loft a tac-Nuke into orbit I would be surprised

Now having said that, military guys do not discount anything. If it is possible then we pay attention.

Ont thing that is particularily worrisome about these sattelites is their orbital pattern. Approaching from the south, they can get almost overhead before there is any radar coverage. Now countering that, we know the exact orbit, assuming they can't change it at the last moment and the timing, but sattelite shootin' at technology is skittish I think.

Preface: I'm just an uneducated schmoe, but if they were of serious concern, which they are, I'd venture to say each of these has something watching them in space, perhaps another satellite in the near vicinity? Which could be armed with some kind of space tech weaponry that is unknown to we the people.

At the same time the people running things behind the scenes would probably prefer America went back to the Stone Age so all we can do is wait and watch and trust in Him!

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2017, 11:52:15 AM »
One other thing almost no one comments on is that magnetic fields in general are still somewhat of for lack of a better term undeveloped science. Many variables involved with them so how a high altitude emp attack would actually play out against various infrastructure is not fully known.
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline wyorunner

• Registered
    • View Profile
NK EMP attack preps?
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2017, 11:57:01 AM »
One other thing almost no one comments on is that magnetic fields in general are still somewhat of for lack of a better term undeveloped science. Many variables involved with them so how a high altitude emp attack would actually play out against various infrastructure is not fully known.

Very good point, everything we understand is based on closed room testing and understanding of how they are supposed to work. No real world tests of any size have been conducted that I'm aware. I've seen the ones where they'll test on a car and what have you, but nothing like popping one off near a power transformer or substation. I'm sure there have been many tests done that are not fully publicized but still only a test that doesn't have all the outside factors at play on the test.

It seems folks around the web are currently under the impression of their most recent failed test was not a failure at all. Rather it was a test of the perfect height of 72km for an EMP to be used. Launch one from a cargo container and then large parts of California are without power for a significant amount of time. Which then causes strain on the rest of the power system and outages become a very common thing.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 11:59:50 AM by wyorunner »

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2017, 04:58:11 PM »
There is another side to all this

Our nukes are EMP hardened

Should a single sears 1972 Craftsman generator running off a 5 HP Briggs and Stratton motor get fried. We'd create the new lowest below sea level spot on earth and surround it with a nation sized landfill suitable only for toxic waste.

We might get hurt, but no one on the other side of that rock will live to write of the history of what happened to them.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal