PERSONAL READINESS > Soldier Up

Krav Maga

<< < (2/7) > >>

stlaser:
Only one is local to us, but there are other outfits just haven't researched them yet. Will check this place out & report back....

BobbyB:

--- Quote from: stlaser on August 06, 2016, 03:52:39 PM ---Only one is local to us, but there are other outfits just haven't researched them yet. Will check this place out & report back....

--- End quote ---

Maybe you can get HH6 in on this training.

stlaser:

--- Quote from: BobbyB on August 06, 2016, 08:03:10 PM ---
--- Quote from: stlaser on August 06, 2016, 03:52:39 PM ---Only one is local to us, but there are other outfits just haven't researched them yet. Will check this place out & report back....

--- End quote ---

Maybe you can get HH6 in on this training.

--- End quote ---

Actually my daughter is working on her......

TexasRedNeck:
I have a close friend who is a scary mofo and a serious Krav trainer and expert. I mean travelled to Israel and leaned and trained there kind of stuff. I love and respect that form of training.  I've trained with him a few times and I wish I were closer as its easily an hours drive each way.

Having said that I was just asking him about a place closer to me and he pointed me to a place that was a member of the Krav Maga Alliance.  The alliance is headed up by John Whitman who is well respected in the field.

Shawn there are many types of Krav classes, most of them are glorified cross fit/cardio classes.  Find one that is part of the alliance if you can or one that focuses on fighting technique more than cardio.

It is all about explosive moves that incapacitated your adversary and gets you out of the fray. I say find the right one and go for it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

stlaser:
TRN, here is where I am going to go visit first....

http://www.coloradokravmaga.com/about/

What personally hooked me was the power ranger photo, just sayin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version