Hello Guest

Author Topic: ding ding ding  (Read 806 times)

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline cudakidd53

• View Profile
Re: ding ding ding
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2015, 09:54:05 PM »
You've now given Don, justification to BAN all of us DOT's.................after reading that article, I know WHY I'm looking forward to retiring from Education in 4 years!  75% of all Teachers meetings are Bovine Fecal Matter, most in-services, Committee & Faculty meetings.   Excuses for missing homework run close to 95%, and Department Meetings close to 98%...... ;)
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2015, 10:18:28 PM »
lol
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2015, 08:48:14 AM »
It is funny and true,

But,

The language.

I have a problem with calling myself a Christian, then smacking my finger with a hammer by accident and letting out a string, a triade of cursewords. I have a loss of self control a lot with respect to that. When I discovered the tube on one side of the bumper was 2cm off from the other side, you should (Not) have heard it!

Anyway, the gist of what he says is true.

Here's a RMT (real man trick) I learned that doesn't go over well with the PC crowd. When I get into one of those conversations, I just say something like, Man, sorry, but I don't believe a word of that, gotta go." or "Hey, you have something to say, you're chattin like a girl," or something like that.

Probably why I have only a couple friends...
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2015, 10:18:13 PM »
2 Cor 12:7 Because of the surpassing greatness of the revelations, for this reason, to keep me from exalting myself, there was given me a thorn in the flesh, a messenger of Satan to torment me—to keep me from exalting myself!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal