3lbs of ground beef

2 large yellow onions diced

6 cans of crescent dough sheets

and whatever spices you want to add

DIRECTIONS:

sauté the onions and cabbage

brown up the ground beef

mix cabbage, onions and beef together

at this point, you can put the mixture in the refrigerator and make with in the next 1-2 days or freeze it in smaller servings.  I chilled it for 2 days (had some other stuff going on) and made everything this morning.

get all of your ingredients out and together.

roll out the crescent dough so that you can get 4 good size portions per 1 sheet.

add your ingredients to each square, and brush a little egg mixture around the 3 sides (this will help it stick together)

get your pan loaded up

and then get in to a 350 deg oven for 16-20 minutes.  I used my pellet cooker, and it gave a great flavor to them.

once they were done cooking, I put them in the oven with it set on broil for just a moment to brown the tops, and here is the end result. 

from here you can freeze them, eat them, chill them and server later, whatever.  these are great for little finger foods for parties, get together's, what have you.  they are also great for kids or adult lunches.

I have also done this as a casserole with sauerkraut and cream of mushroom soup.  once I find that recipe I will post it up on here as well.

ENJOY!

« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 04:29:58 PM by nmeyer414 »
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline Sammconn

• Just A Guy in the Sticks
  • Registered
    • View Profile
Re: BIEROCK
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2015, 04:40:52 PM »
Oh that looks good. Man I'm gonna get fatter with all his stuff Nate!
I just don't want to wind up missing a digit or limb.  I can sometimes get in a hurry to get results.
Sam

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
Re: BIEROCK
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2015, 04:47:37 PM »
;D
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal