GENERAL TOPICS > Most Favored Companies

5 companies openly supporting Christian values in America

(1/3) > >>

Flyin6:
These companies have founders and employees who are people of faith. They openly proclaim their values and are obviously pitted against the forces bent on removing morality from America

JR:
They really hate Hobby Lobby.

TexasRedNeck:
Don, thanks for sharing.  So to avoid a lot of questions and provide a fact based approach as a model for the rest of the entries to come, can you provide examples of these company's support for christian values?

Flyin6:
We should openly support good companies, transferring OUR wealth from those supporting causes like Planned Parenthood.

Christians should also in my view not invest in stocks of those companies nor mutual funds that own that stock.

My insurance company started divesting some of their fringe insurance to contract companies. Motorcycles and RV's were transferred to one of those companies. I have been in USAA for 37 years I think. When I found out that Progressive (Appropriately named) now insured my bike, I called and cancelled the progressive policy, and purchased an All State policy. I then called USAA and asked them if they knew that they were supporting a company which was the largest donator of money to the American Communist Party. A company of military founded, owned and controlled people donating money to communists??? Not on my watch!
I got a note back from them that explained that many members were calling in with similar complaints...
Probably didn't make a hill of beans of difference, but for my little bit of business, my conscience is clear that my money is not used to kill babies nor fund people connected with those who have made war on my brothers in arms.

Dawg25385:
I'd like to add Crossbreed Holsters to the list

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version