Hello Guest

Author Topic: Nail on head  (Read 880 times)

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: Nail on head
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2015, 12:07:48 PM »
This really explains so much. In an attempt to "understand my enemy" I have read much of the Koran. I have argued that a religion that codifies rape, slavery, killing of non-believers etc etc IS morally inferior to Jesus' teachings. But the one thing I could never really articulate is why Muslims kill other Muslims so much. I have wondered about the whole 72 virgins thing but that I still couldn't make that "leap". But this explains it so well....., its not about religion, it's simply about power. I guess I have just been keeping my Christian "glasses" on in trying to see it as a religion. Thanks for posting this!

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2015, 12:29:45 PM »
No problem, Ann is straight to the point and no BS. I will say she speaks a lot of truth but loses me when she starts harping that only Catholics will be in heaven. My allegiance is to no man made religion, period. For all her intelligence (and she is extremely smart) she loses me on this point often. Jesus is my savior & Islam was founded in the pits of hell. 

This really explains so much. In an attempt to "understand my enemy" I have read much of the Koran. I have argued that a religion that codifies rape, slavery, killing of non-believers etc etc IS morally inferior to Jesus' teachings. But the one thing I could never really articulate is why Muslims kill other Muslims so much. I have wondered about the whole 72 virgins thing but that I still couldn't make that "leap". But this explains it so well....., its not about religion, it's simply about power. I guess I have just been keeping my Christian "glasses" on in trying to see it as a religion. Thanks for posting this!

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2015, 06:28:59 PM »
Muslims fought over the bloodline successor to Mohammed.  Sunni vs Shia. They will kill each other with regularity until one is gone.

Remember we've been fighting Islam since our nation was founded. Barbary pirates and Thomas Jefferson. We were ruthless back then and they have laid in wait until we softened up and became politically correct.  Only sheer force and brutality will change the course of things today. Alas I'm afraid we haven't the will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2015, 06:40:41 PM »
Huh? I thought "that guy" said Muslims helped found this country? Didn't realize he meant for target practice....... :o

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal