Hello Guest

Author Topic: Liberal Liar's Logic  (Read 1413 times)

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Liberal Liar's Logic
« on: November 19, 2015, 12:05:31 AM »
When speaking about dismantiling the second amendment, the liberals have said "If we can save one child we should take that step." and that congress should "have a debate and examine their own conscience"
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2013/01/14/obama-if-we-can-save-one-child-we-should-take-that-step/

So lets apply that same logic to some other high profile issues:

1.  If we can save one Kate Steinle (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Kathryn_Steinle) by deporting millions of illegal immigrants and shutting down our porous border.....Nope. Liberals want millions of illegals to come and stay and continue to kill innocent people.  Cops, civilians and children have all been murdered by illegal immigrants but there is no outrage to curb that..

2.  If we can save one one life ( or 3 and another 264 wounded) in a Boston Marathon bombing by two muslim refugees sponging off our welfare system and being radicalized to commit a bombing....we should refuse any more refugees from Muslim countries....Nope.  Our Pathetic In Chief Oxygen Thief would risk hundreds if not thousands of lives bringing in Muslims from Syria that we have zero chance of fully vetting.  But wait! They are women and children fleeing the war torn region. According to the state department only 2% are military age males.  Nope 62% are military age men, just the type of radicals we need in this country to kill us from within.

http://www.redstate.com/2015/11/18/state-department-lied-press-syrian-refugees/

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/americanattacks.htm

3. If we can save the life of one child by stopping the mass murder of Planned Parenthood harvesting body parts....Nope, The liberals are willing to shut the government down to preserve funding for the murderers of children

So the Libtard-In-Chief surrounds himself at the signing of the health care law taking over 1/3 of the economy by surrounding himself with children like Hitler used youth to create a perception of caring. 

He also invokes children for political gain around gun control when it suits his purpose while ignoring dead Americans, childrens and unborn children when it suits his purpose.

If we employed his logic, we'd all be better off had his mother aborted him in the sand of Kenya...the life of one child...for the good of a nation.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 07:07:27 AM by TexasRedNeck »
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Liberal Liar's Logic
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2015, 01:12:22 AM »
Shhhhhh, someone with common sense may hear you and put you on a list,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Liberal Liar's Logic
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2015, 10:24:27 AM »
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 10:26:57 AM by TexasRedNeck »
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2015, 10:44:06 AM »
Idiots going through a POE??? They deserved to get caught, they all do.

How did that slip into the news? 

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2015, 10:56:57 AM »
Still think we're playing?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/18/report-8-syrians-caught-at-texas-border-in-laredo/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Three more caught in south America before they could clear customs...destination: USA
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2015, 06:17:47 PM »
And this just in.  Prior to this week ROE in Syria did not allow us to bomb oil tanker trucks, because killing the driver would be considered killing civilians.  Mean while that allowed ISIS to make $1M a day on the sale of black market oil....

Just how naive and foolish is the POTUS?

Offline cudakidd53

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2015, 06:31:17 PM »
Just how naive and foolish is the POTUS?

Have ya heard him speak.......it should be obvious how high those levels are!?!
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2015, 07:07:09 PM »
What worries me more is that there were enough stupid people that elected him....TWICE!  I forgive the first one....being the first black (half black, actually) president and all.  But the second one??  Makes me worried about my kid's future

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2015, 09:36:12 PM »
What worries me more is that there were enough stupid people that elected him....TWICE!  I forgive the first one....being the first black (half black, actually) president and all.  But the second one??  Makes me worried about my kid's future
That is the real problem...That and all the dead people that voted, all the dogs that voted, all those people who voted twice, 3-4 times, but I'm a racist for even mentioning such a thing
Forgive me

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2015, 10:49:12 PM »
Well remember, he was the first occupier in history to get less votes in the re-election. Even with the people who talked about voting more than once or from the grave.

If the republican bass idiots had not stayed home, he would have lost.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2015, 11:22:18 PM »
That is the real problem...That and all the dead people that voted, all the dogs that voted, all those people who voted twice, 3-4 times, but I'm a racist for even mentioning such a thing
Forgive me

Off to sensitivity training for you, Don....(remedial)

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2015, 11:29:47 AM »
I repent!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal