Hello Guest

Author Topic: Immigration  (Read 2266 times)

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: Immigration
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2015, 03:56:16 PM »
I REALLY liked that. Very well said!

Offline Atkinsmatt

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2015, 05:44:08 PM »
Great Read. These are migrants not refugees. We should helping refugees. We have no obligation to help migrants.
Matt
16 GMC Denali 2500 HD

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2015, 05:57:11 PM »
Great Read. These are A TERRORIST ARMY not refugees. We should helping refugees. We have no obligation to help TERRORISTS KILL US.

I fixed that for ya.  ;)

I do agree with you.... :)

Offline Atkinsmatt

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2015, 07:05:52 AM »
Thanks
Matt
16 GMC Denali 2500 HD

Offline Higher Caliber

• Registered
  • Staunch UP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2015, 08:19:47 AM »
I have heard a couple of good terms
Refujihadi & refuhaji
"Lions mustn't concern themselves with the opinions of sheep"

Molon Labe!

Offline Sammconn

• Just A Guy in the Sticks
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2015, 05:02:28 PM »
Refujihadi & refuhaji

Those may be all too accurate...
I just don't want to wind up missing a digit or limb.  I can sometimes get in a hurry to get results.
Sam

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2015, 05:33:24 PM »
I was thinking about this

THis immigration...

It isn't at all

It's a mass migration set to remove poor folks from Syria. To spread poorly educated unskilled dependent people to places that have support systems to allow them to proliferate.

Think we are going to get them integrated/assimilated? Or are they going to fall under the authority of the local imam?

And from those newly transplanted ranks which can now multiply on our western dime, they will act just like the Somalia "refugee" population all huddled together in Minneapolis. See them reaching out to their neighbors? Well, nope, none of that going on. But did we see some of them actually depart the USA to go fight for ISIS?

My point exactly. Hey call me a bigot or whatever, but the soldier and student of Sun-Tzu in me says do not feed your enemy. In fact Sun-Tzu actually says "When your enemy is busy beating himself up, sit back and let it all happen."
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2015, 07:43:53 PM »
Actually Don part of the Islam strategy is to immigrate to those areas they can't conquer and reproduce at a faster rate than the host country and this take over from within

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2015, 11:08:01 PM »
This is the unfortunate part, their long term strategy most likely won't affect me as I'll be too old to care or do anything. However, I worry for my daughters & their eventual kids. I saw this a long time ago coming which is why from day one I raised them to be aware & capable. There's a reason I taught them to shoot, ride motorcycles & always be aware of your surroundings. The biggest thing that I believe I have instilled in them is to always question why (right behind a good dose of fear in God & a belief in Christ). Yeah, that questioning gets them in trouble with their mouths once in awhile but it's well worth it in the long run.
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2015, 01:47:59 AM »
Actually Don part of the Islam strategy is to immigrate to those areas they can't conquer and reproduce at a faster rate than the host country and this take over from within

Heard about it a few weeks ago. There is a name for it in their book, I searched for the name but couldn't find it.
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2015, 07:50:37 AM »
I believe it's Hijra

Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2015, 06:49:18 PM »
Migrations of Islam: Muslim American  Cultural Expression in the 21st Century” begins with the premise that one of the defining events in the history of Islam came in the year 622, when the first Muslims migrated from Mecca to Medina. That event, known as the hijra or migration, continues to serve as the starting point for the historic establishment of Muslim communities, and also as a metaphor for the movement across time and space of the many cultures of Islam.  Migration evokes the multiple dislocations of Muslims and the numerous adaptations and accommodations of Islam as it found a home in new locations.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal