Hello Guest

Author Topic: Gun Control Executive Order  (Read 1782 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Gun Control Executive Order
« on: January 02, 2016, 06:14:37 PM »
I feel this belongs here in the Weapons section, since this proposed Executive order propped up by the leftist regime and the communist attorney general will bot affect gun owners, and cause them to be used in an American Revolution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqBaueslyD8&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop

I can only hope and pray that the vast majority of Sheriffs and LEO's in the land will stand with the people and not against them.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline rasimmo

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: Gun Control Executive Order
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2016, 10:30:55 PM »
That's the first I've seen of that guy, but he sure got my blood boiling watching that.

Offline Sammconn

• Just A Guy in the Sticks
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2016, 10:48:43 PM »
Wow that is some scary stuff he is speaking of happening. 
I just don't want to wind up missing a digit or limb.  I can sometimes get in a hurry to get results.
Sam

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2016, 09:28:41 PM »
He is an ex-sheriff. Real deal guy who makes political commentary tapes fairly often
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2016, 10:02:16 PM »
We have a flag for that in Texas.

Jus' saying
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2016, 10:23:07 PM »
I think a lot of what he is saying rings (sadly) very true....but I tried to find the bill he referenced in the Congressional record and don't see any reference to it in this Congress. It has the same # as the AWB in 94 (not sure if that was the actual AWB that passed or not). And I say this in all faith...I hate that Obama is our POTUS and am very concerned about what he will likely try to do this week and in the coming year against us gun owners. But I think we want to be careful to quote facts accurately when it comes to legislation etc. All too often I see gun owners (symbolically) shoot themselves in the foot when they yell about something that is not accurate or presented the same way in legislation etc. Don't misunderstand me....if he has it right we need to be shouting from the rooftops. But I want to be able to reference the Congressional record when I start sending flame emails to my congressional delegation (not that it matters here.....but I try to do my part!). I just urge us all to make sure we are speaking factually. If I missed something and that is the correct bill please let me know. I want to get this right.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2016, 12:18:42 PM »
He stated HR 4296 but the screen shot was HR 4269 the latter is legit, he mis spoke is all.....
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline wilsonphil

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2016, 01:15:49 PM »
I'm not worried about anyone coming to my door asking for any weapons I own.  I don't believe any law enforcement agency would ever do that in their right frame of mind. 

What I think will happen is the if the government knows which guns you own they will give you a "grace period" to either register the so called assault weapons  or turn them in.  If you make a statement saying you don't own them any more and a later caught with them then they will either fine you some massive fine and charge you with a felony.  Or if you just ignore the request then they will do things like suspend your drivers license, put a lean on any property you own, garnish your wages, give the IRS lots more power to screw with you, force financial institutions to close your accounts, stop disability payment, stop pension payments and so on and so on.  There is so much they can do to you to totally screw with your life its very scary, Obama has the same mentality with gun owners as he dose with the Coal industry, or any view he dose not agree with!  The scary point there are many in the government that they think its the right way to deal with an issue. 

HR4269 is very scary how they have it worded let see what he proposes tomorrow.

What really gets under my skin is the little prick that was in charge of Fast and Furious what just forced to retire, he should be getting 25years to life for what was done lets start making examples of the government hacks, also lets make it so if you cant qualify to own a firearm you can't hold ANY public office.  Lastly if they get this crazy crap to pass then the Government, State and local government needs to become 100% responsible for ANY injury or loss due to any crime.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 03:28:56 PM by wilsonphil »

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal