GENERAL TOPICS > Most Favored Companies

Pro Motive...Heard of them?

(1/2) > >>

Flyin6:
Pro Motive is a consortium of brand name companies over a host of varied areas of interest. Benchmark and SOG knives to Kelty camping gear, to cycling parts, to Vortex scopes and hundreds more.

You must be vetted by the organization and assigned to a "Team" to be able to even see the vendors and deals. I filled out the application and was placed in two teams, US Army, and Special Operations Forces. There are teams for fire and rescue, some sports activities, and others.

The concept is that ProMotive gathers the so called "Experts" from each field of interest and use them and their opinions for product information, marketing and the like. They know 1. We know people, 2. We are influential, and 3. We and our friends can actually afford to buy things.

For their part they offer what I see is approximately 50% off MSRP on the products listed. I was looking at SOG axes just now for $40-$50 ea. Retail was $90-$100

Here's a link:

http://www.promotive.com/action/user/team?teamsModel=allTeams

cudakidd53:
Went and filled out a form that I believe is an "application" - do you see the form that you followed on that link Don?

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: cudakidd53 on January 14, 2016, 03:46:29 PM ---Went and filled out a form that I believe is an "application" - do you see the form that you followed on that link Don?

--- End quote ---
I think it was a "Let's get started" tab, Mike

longball:
They recently changed their name to experticity.com. It's a wonderful program and I support those companies who participate as much as I can. Govx and usstandardissue are similar.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Superwhdm:
Do you have to be a distributor or company to join in on this?  Or can I, just a gear guy do it?  Im afraid I do not have a legit background in military or anything that they may be looking for..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version