Hello Guest

Author Topic: Prayer Request thread  (Read 154090 times)

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: Prayer Request thread
« Reply #100 on: July 13, 2016, 07:59:17 PM »
Amen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
~Sean M. Davis

“The citizens of a free state ought to consist of those only who bear arms.” ~Aristotle

Μολων Λαβε

Offline Atkinsmatt

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 13, 2016, 08:46:36 PM »
Amen.
Matt
16 GMC Denali 2500 HD

Offline Sammconn

• Just A Guy in the Sticks
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 13, 2016, 11:49:06 PM »
Amen
I just don't want to wind up missing a digit or limb.  I can sometimes get in a hurry to get results.
Sam

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 14, 2016, 12:06:24 AM »
Amen, and protect that thin blue line!
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 21, 2016, 01:24:38 PM »
Ashley's Dad is going into surgery shortly (possibly already in surgery) for at a min a quadruple bypass. If you guys could lift him & all the family up that would be wonderful. Thank you
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Online Bigdave_185

• Raising Boys into Real Men!
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: July 21, 2016, 03:10:34 PM »
I will report on my previous, we had our day care really nice neighbor lady give us a month notice and she was going to stop watching my boys, bringing me back to stay at home mode unless we found a suitable sitter.  A long term,   While we had neighbors who would watch them for a week or another for a month we didn't have a long term solution. we can't really keep our heads much above water with out me working.  Last night a much needed answered prayer came in at two am to my wife.  Woke out of a deep sleep and decided to get ready for the day.  She noticed how early she was and jumped on social media to find a post from a local ( wife went to school with her) that has a few openings in her kid schedule and was looking to fill them.  2:00am fellas.  God speaks to us in many forms. We just need to be in tune and willing to follow.    God bless you guys for being God fearing men!   

Raising boys into RealMen!!

Offline Atkinsmatt

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 21, 2016, 07:27:30 PM »
God answers prayers. We must be obedient and available to do what he says but we must also be patient and listening.  God is Good.
Matt
16 GMC Denali 2500 HD

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 27, 2016, 07:51:18 PM »
Would like to add a friend to the list, Burton M. who's had cancer return for a third time- was initially adrenal cancer and had much of his insides removed.  Was cancer free for 6 years - Treatment to start next week.
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline Atkinsmatt

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 27, 2016, 08:54:33 PM »
Lifting up your friend.  Once is terrible.  Can't imagine 3 times.
Matt
16 GMC Denali 2500 HD

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 27, 2016, 09:39:05 PM »
I pray His will be done and that He provides us with the grace necessary so that we continue to praise Him even in adversity. Let us remember Job.

Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 28, 2016, 10:28:29 AM »
Prayers sent up

And Mike...Read or rather view those links I just put up about I-phone cancer warnings and the FCC and the new 5G

It's all about the money,

But, GOD IS IN CHARGE
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 10:30:13 AM by Flyin6 »
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 15, 2016, 11:11:03 AM »
Would like to add my step dad to the list Roy B. his cancer has spread from his liver to his back, lungs & then metastasized to his bones. The VA has given him months, he was an MP & served in Vietnam. As with most fighters he's choosing to fight & is currently just now speaking with cancer treatments of America.

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 15, 2016, 12:27:05 PM »
I'm sorry Shawn. I hope he's not in a lot of pain. Tell him thank you from me. he could have been one that watched after my uncles.
Husband, Father, Gear guy, Patriot.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 15, 2016, 01:30:57 PM »
I'm sorry Shawn. I hope he's not in a lot of pain. Tell him thank you from me. he could have been one that watched after my uncles.

Thanks Tate, I will pass it along. He is currently managing his pain, although the path he has chosen (chemo) is not an easy one. A lot of people choose to not fight it & enjoy the remaining time they have. To me that would be a tough choice.

Also note, he is & has been Decon at his church for years along with treasurer. He is saved, no doubt in my mind.

Offline Atkinsmatt

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 16, 2016, 11:09:09 AM »
Prayers sent for him as well as for the family and providers that help him.
Matt
16 GMC Denali 2500 HD

Offline Atkinsmatt

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 16, 2016, 11:15:01 AM »
Praise report on my brother Tim.  He is walking around now with his prosthetic using only a cane.  Friday will be 3 months since his amputation and he his doing well. 

He is still shooting for sometime in September getting back to work.  Thanks for the prayers and please keep them going.
Matt
16 GMC Denali 2500 HD

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 16, 2016, 11:21:20 AM »
Wonderful!

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 16, 2016, 09:16:21 PM »
Good news, Matt

Shawn, I would encourage your step dad to consider a trip to MD Anderson.  I deal with the healthcare delivery system daily from a fact based statistical analysis perspective and CTCA preys on people by sometimes giving them false hope and their capabilities are not best in class.

In any event, prayers for you and your family for the best outcome.
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 16, 2016, 09:45:24 PM »
TRN, thank you. I just passed along the info.

A small update, my wife & I just got off the phone with them. They are headed to Chicago next Tues to see CTCA. His current blood count is around 80 & as such everyone is telling them they need to get him healthier before they can treat him, even CTCA. So with that stated I also informed him of all of you Godly men having his back in prayer & thanking him for his service. He was very appreciative. Thank you all.

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 17, 2016, 05:55:39 PM »
Shawn-

If there's anything that they need while in Chicago, please give them my number - I'm in NW Suburbs and would be honored to assist in any way possible!

Mike

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: August 17, 2016, 06:47:40 PM »
Copy Mike, thank you

Online Bigdave_185

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 19, 2016, 03:55:54 PM »
My grandfather has just be told he has MRSA, 93 in October. Help him overcome, that he might pass in a much better manner

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 19, 2016, 04:08:03 PM »
True MRSA is a beast Dave. If you or your family are around him much use sterile practices if you can. You can bring it to your home on clothes or hands and it will lay in wait for you to have a small cut or some other means of gaining access. Good news is that they've gotten better at treating it. Prayers sent

Online Bigdave_185

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 19, 2016, 06:03:54 PM »
I will not be visiting at all for that very reason.  As you say it's bad bad!! My kids don't need that.   But my kids are not built for that yet.

Offline Atkinsmatt

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 03, 2016, 04:37:46 PM »
Another praise report for my brother.  I am visiting this weekend and he is able to get out and around with his Walker dragging along until he gets tired.  Hid stamina is not up yet and he gets frustrated but he is doing well.  He admits that he has bad days but he is still motivated. Please continue to lift him up.
Matt
16 GMC Denali 2500 HD

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 05, 2016, 09:42:34 AM »
Please add Tony (Rosco) Reitdorf to your prayers. He was standing in the back of a golf cart & his wife turned sharp. He lost balance & fell out with severe head trauma. He's currently in ICU, they removed part of his skull (right side of his head) he is stable & they are hopeful but this could go either way. Tony & his wife Michelle also have a son a little over a year old. I sponsored their off road race team for years (Tate you may know them as Team 302). Thank you
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 09:49:41 AM by stlaser »

Online Bigdave_185

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 05, 2016, 11:53:50 PM »
My grandpa has kicked MERSA so far,  the down time out his muscles in atrophy and he is struggling to walk again. But alive and smiling

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 06, 2016, 09:15:52 AM »
Rosco is now responding to stimulation i.e. body is shivering when cold. His pupils are still dialated but they may be last to respond, next 60 hours is crucial.

Update on my stepdad Roy, he ended up staying in Chicago for a week and a half. He has started chemo. His health prior to the cancer was not good & is very susceptible to other infections etc.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 06, 2016, 10:00:49 PM »
-Rosco-
So I'm venting a little here or just writing because I'm pretty tore up. I'll post what I just read below in a minute. Apparently the Dr's removed part of his skull to ease swelling and that is currently residing in his abdomen for safe keeping.

Rosco, this accident and his struggle are affecting many. I honestly did not realize how many people he knew and lives he has touched. I'm not sure I can say I know many who have as much energy as he did on a daily basis. The guy was literally a walking ADD spokes child in a good guy way. Always doing crazy stuff and playing pranks etc. Drove a race car like no one's business, thus the reason we were always on board with him and his wife. My wife and I are trying to grasp why this is happening and praying a lot. I can't say we were close to them currently but we have history and this is definitely hitting home for her and I. He has a young boy and they are a solid family. Anyhow below is what his Mother wrote and thought I would share. If you have a minute and could please lift them up they are in a hospital near Lincoln NB as they were on vacation when this happened. Thank you

"I don't even know where or how to begin. I guess that's partly why I have not given an update recently. It is so difficult to understand the complicity of the brain, the body, the meds and the machines working for tony right now and even more difficult to try to explain what's going on. The doctors and nurses here are awesome. They would love to give us hope, but at this point that's becoming more difficult to do. Based on what we are seeing medically with scans and neuro exams, Tony's pupils remain fixed & non responsive...they said normally they will see pupils respond by now. .. doctors don't give alot of hope although they do say there's always the unknown, everyone reacts differently to meds etc. but as it stands right now our son needs a restorative miracle. I could go on & on trying to explain what doctors have explained to us, but I think you get the picture. It's hard to stay positive and have faith when there isn't much positive to look at. But I know my son, he's always been full of life, does everything in a big way and he doesn't give up on anything easily. More than that I know his creator and I'm choosing to believe that God still has a plan for Tonys life. I don't believe God is done with him yet! I prayed over Tony most of the night last night, read the word of God to him, speaking life into him and pleaded with him keep fighting, begging the Lord to give him back to us whole and healed. I pray Tony will come thru this & tell me how I drove him crazy with all this talking that he had no choice fighting thru it just to shut his mom up! It really is hard to keep the faith, but if it were easy it wouldn't be faith. A little story, yesterday we noticed Tony's right hand had alot of dried blood on it..looking at it his little finger appeared to be all scuffed up...upon further inspection it looked like his little finger had actually been sliced posibly pretty deep. We told the nurse about it and they said they would check it out. So they cleaned his hand up and there are no marks or injuries at all to that hand! My immediate thoughts were "things are not always as they appear...don't give up hope". So please agree in prayer with us for a total miracle for Tony...our God can do anything! Thank you all for the love and support...this is just so overwhelming and I thank God for each of you. Now go hug your child and tell them how much you love them!!!"
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 10:02:24 PM by stlaser »

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 08, 2016, 07:43:09 PM »
Been lifting all up- hope to hear updates as available.

I need to add our good friend Jane H. In Arizona to the list.  Diagnosed with stage 4 Kidney Cancer and has choosen to forego treatment.  She and her husband Gil are HUGE Cubs fans, so hopefully she'll get to see them in the Series this fall; She has been given 6-8 months without treatment.

Asking for strength for them both and freedom from pain for her-

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 09, 2016, 09:19:23 AM »
OK!

Praise report: Josie, my grand daughter with the broken leg is completely healed.

Saw her running down the same hill she broke her leg on the other day

God is good!

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 09, 2016, 10:21:10 AM »
Sitting at my computer tearing up right now. God bless Tony and his family. In the name of Your Son, Jesus Christ I humbly pray that you continue to provide as you always have and surround them in your love and comfort. Be healed Tony. Amen

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 11, 2016, 02:34:23 PM »
Rosco needs a miracle, he's not doing well.

His Mom posted this a couple of hours ago...

URGENT specific prayers needed....blood pressure 234/80....very high...cranial pressure is hanging at mid 60's. these numbers are at max pain meds and going back on sedation. he spikes higher than this when messed with. as I was typing this the neurosurgeon came in and told us his pressure is climbing like crazy and he's maxed on all that medicine and doctors can do. They expect brain death later today. They did say they don't believe he is feeling pain and is totally unaware. we are all devestated and have shock upon what was already shock. PLEASE PRAY foe us all.

A mutual friend Matt Rowland sent me this about an hour ago which he received from Rosco's sister

The prognosis has not changed since he got here. Each day has been little to no change with numbers gradually getting worse. His bp is 236/85 and his icp is at 72. He is fighting all he can and we never once gave up hope and faith but doctors do suspect it will reach completely thru his brain stem sometime within the next 24 hours, causing brain death. We are currently spending precious precious time with him. Nothing can prepare you for this. When I was holding his hand I told him that it's OK. That it sucks for us, but we all know he will be in a better place and he squeezed my hand. Something about that brought comfort to me. I love my brother so much.

Lord, we need a miracle for Rosco.

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 11, 2016, 06:21:52 PM »
Rosco needs a miracle, he's not doing well.

His Mom posted this a couple of hours ago...

URGENT specific prayers needed....blood pressure 234/80....very high...cranial pressure is hanging at mid 60's. these numbers are at max pain meds and going back on sedation. he spikes higher than this when messed with. as I was typing this the neurosurgeon came in and told us his pressure is climbing like crazy and he's maxed on all that medicine and doctors can do. They expect brain death later today. They did say they don't believe he is feeling pain and is totally unaware. we are all devestated and have shock upon what was already shock. PLEASE PRAY foe us all.

A mutual friend Matt Rowland sent me this about an hour ago which he received from Rosco's sister

The prognosis has not changed since he got here. Each day has been little to no change with numbers gradually getting worse. His bp is 236/85 and his icp is at 72. He is fighting all he can and we never once gave up hope and faith but doctors do suspect it will reach completely thru his brain stem sometime within the next 24 hours, causing brain death. We are currently spending precious precious time with him. Nothing can prepare you for this. When I was holding his hand I told him that it's OK. That it sucks for us, but we all know he will be in a better place and he squeezed my hand. Something about that brought comfort to me. I love my brother so much.

Lord, we need a miracle for Rosco.
I'm sorry for this...

I lifted him up. Not sure what the Lord is doing with this

Did he know Jesus in a personal way?

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 11, 2016, 06:55:52 PM »

Don, yes I believe so.

Tons of family support, again simply amazed at the amount of people Rosco touched. I do not know the plan nor understand it. However, as a man of faith I have no choice but to know it is his will being done. Praise our Lord Jesus Christ and being the selfish person I am please let Rosco wake up and be with his family once again. Amen.

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: September 11, 2016, 08:26:30 PM »

Don, yes I believe so.

Tons of family support, again simply amazed at the amount of people Rosco touched. I do not know the plan nor understand it. However, as a man of faith I have no choice but to know it is his will being done. Praise our Lord Jesus Christ and being the selfish person I am please let Rosco wake up and be with his family once again. Amen.
Well, if eternity has arrived for your friend, then you will see him again

Offline Atkinsmatt

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 12, 2016, 07:29:22 AM »
Lord please reveal your plans in your time. Heaven is not second best and we all long to be with you. Please provide your comfort, peace and strength to family and friends as you work your plan. Please indicate to believers involved how you would have them minister to someone in this situation and give us patients to wait for your timing. Amen.
Matt
16 GMC Denali 2500 HD

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 12, 2016, 07:56:36 AM »
Rosco passed last night

From his Mother

I never in a million years dreamed I would be posting this. but our Tony met his Lord tonight at 7:41 pm. I don't understand any of this but I know he is with the Lord and nothing can touch his children without passing thru HIS hands first. we prayed with thousands of you believing for a miracle but our creator who created Tony had other plans. we dedicated tony to the Lord when he was a baby understanding that tony was a gift from the Lord. we committed him to the Lord and now we have to trust in his decisions. we're just not suppose to bury our children! and what about his wife and baby tyler? it makes no sense, but I've learned that when life doesn't make sense we just stand in the Lord and hold tight onto our faith. as much as this hurts...more pain than I've ever experienced I know that in faith we will survive & learn to live again. I just thank God for answering our prayers 36 years ago in the blessing of s little guy we named tony and trusting us to be his parents. we already miss you but we'll see you again tony, we love you more than you could ever imagine. thank you all for your prayers. Pray for strength and peace for each of us.

From his wife Michelle

I feel as if God himself has given me these words to express to everyone: Tony "Rosco" Reitdorf was a living angel that was sent here as a gift from God to all who he met, and even beyond. The proof is easy to see- the contagious positive attitude, the inspiring drive for life, the infallible work ethic, THE LAUGH, and the love. Tony may have gone home to the Lord, but his spirit will live on in all of us, as a gift that we are now realizing God has given us. So that is our charge, responsible for this gift, to go out and show Tony's spirit to the world, to work as hard as he worked, to hold our heads high with a contagiously positive attitude, to live life to its fullest, to LAUGH without restraint, and to love fiercely the people who mean the world to us. Tony has left us clear instructions, his work is done here, and now our's starts.

Rest in Peace Rosco

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 12, 2016, 11:09:52 AM »
I'm sorry Shawn...

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 12, 2016, 11:29:46 AM »
I am sorry for your loss stlaser. I will pray for Tony's soul and also for his wife who must be inconsolable if she was driving the golf cart. God does work in ways we cant fathom and when things like this occur our reaction is often to rage at Him. But I am confident His plan will be revealed in time and hope that his family can find peace in what would appear to be a life well lived. My condolences to you all.

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 12, 2016, 12:52:15 PM »
Sorry for all Sean.

He has a plan for us all, regardless of how it comes about.
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 12, 2016, 01:47:10 PM »
Thanks guys, all thoughtful & insightful words. Appreciate any and all prayers lifting him & his family up. I believe his wife and son have an amazing support structure around them. God is Good.

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
  • My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 12, 2016, 04:08:49 PM »
I sorry also mr Shawn. I've been trying to watch some of those vids you posted but customers interupt.

My faith is mighty strong, but I often find myself wondering why he doesn't take the bad ones first.
Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 12, 2016, 04:22:08 PM »
Shawn I'm sorry to hear. If he was a Christian then he had run the course and has heard "well done my good and faithful servant". Now my prayers are for condolences for the family members that He would grant them solitude in their moment of grief.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 12, 2016, 06:07:35 PM »
I sorry also mr Shawn. I've been trying to watch some of those vids you posted but customers interupt.

My faith is mighty strong, but I often find myself wondering why he doesn't take the bad ones first.

Funny you say that Ken, my wife and I have been dealing with some "evil people" issues over this same last week or so time frame. Anyhow it's been on our mind as well. As believers we know our God is just and vengeance is his alone in due time.

Agree with TRN as well, always good input from these RM here on this forum.

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
  • My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 12, 2016, 06:20:56 PM »
I do thank God for people like yourself, Charles, Don, etc.....I can, and do, appreciate the knowledge of the scripture shared here.
Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 12, 2016, 08:28:44 PM »
Shawn-

thanks for adding Rosco and his family/story to this thread.  It is always good for us to come together seeking God and his providence; often we are reminded that we are not in control, nor do we know the overall plan.  For all we know (knowledge) as a human race, we don't even begin to comprehend the complexity of the Universe that God created and actively controls.

Rosco's legacy, life and the impact of it will spread and grow as God has plan it to......be patient and prepare to be amazed at His plan.

My God extend his peace and comfort to you as well Shawn-

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 12, 2016, 09:26:16 PM »
I'm good, it sucks but we are blessed in the knowledge that this was part of the plan. Thanks for the kind words.

Offline wyorunner

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 14, 2016, 02:08:13 AM »
Lord God Heavenly Father, we as simple people do not understand your plan, but we know and trust that yours is unquestionably better than anything we could come up with. It is sad day when someone who has had such a great impact in your name on the people around him is called home. Although I do not know him I know he is at peace and I thank you for that. I would like to ask that your peace be laid upon his family who are probably struggling with understanding your plan. Please give them comfort that this is the way it has always been planned from the very beginning of time. Please give them peace when they may blame themselves for the accident and allow the Holy Spirit to be upon them through this terrible time of struggle and loss. Lord, thank you for the time Tony was present and had the opportunity to influence the many folks that he did. In your most holy and precious name we pray, Amen.

stlaser, I did not know him but I found your post shortly after you sent it out. I am sorry for your loss, but glad to know that God gave a good man the time he needed to influence the many that it seems he did.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 15, 2016, 10:17:01 AM »
Just getting back in from the farm...Sorry for your (and everyone's) loss, Shawn.

Roscoe will be missed! But for every loss we Christians experience, Heaven gains one!

Roscoe is the winner after all!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal