Hello Guest

Author Topic: kan-tucky pork burger  (Read 4129 times)

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
kan-tucky pork burger
« on: March 12, 2016, 12:18:09 AM »
Don,

You livin in the tuck, we need to know somethin bout this kantucky pork burger and see how the harward clan makes them.
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
Re: kan-tucky pork burger
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2016, 12:21:55 AM »
Also can You tell us about incline public house up in the price hill dist of cinci.....?  Preferably the chicken and waffles with the maple bacon butter?
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2016, 01:01:36 PM »
Missed this one Nate...What cha talkin about?
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2016, 01:56:42 PM »
I was asking if you have ever eaten at this establishment since it is just round the corner from you?

http://www.inclinepublichouse.com/asp/index.asp

The other thing i asked was if you hade ever made or heard of this kentucky pork burger, and your take on it if you have ever made it.

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2016, 08:07:59 PM »
I know where that is. I didn't know about the restaurant up there. I'll check it out.

We have some outstanding eateries in Cincy. Just had a $200 steak dinner with the frau at Jack Ruby's. That was off the hook good. I think we probably have more 5 star steak houses than any other cuisine here.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2016, 08:58:15 PM »
I used to buy pork burgers (mitlers was the brand name) outstanding......
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2016, 10:45:29 PM »

I know where that is. I didn't know about the restaurant up there. I'll check it out.

We have some outstanding eateries in Cincy. Just had a $200 steak dinner with the frau at Jack Ruby's. That was off the hook good. I think we probably have more 5 star steak houses than any other cuisine here.
You talkin about The Precinct?

Love that place. Been there a few times. First time was 1998

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Farmer Jon

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2016, 07:21:52 AM »
I might just have to try that incline house this summer. We will most likely be passing through and camping at Winton Woods again.

Wife has family in Lebanon OH so we have to go there. All I ever get to see in Cincy is the traffic.
Father, husband, farmer, trucker, mechanic, equipment operator, ect

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2016, 08:33:22 AM »
Yeah, isn't I-75 thru Dayton & Cinci delightful????

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2016, 08:49:31 AM »

You talkin about The Precinct?

Love that place. Been there a few times. First time was 1998

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The precinct is owned by Jack Ruby...his other Steak House in the Cincy

Either place is "The" place to eat in Cincinnati

Now speaking of the Precinct. Just down the block is a crazy hamburger dive...I can't recall the name...which is the best in Cincy as well.

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2016, 08:53:28 AM »
Yeah, isn't I-75 thru Dayton & Cinci delightful????
Not this morning it isn't! Wife called stalled in traffic!!!!

You all may not know it, but Ohio is a great state on innovation. There is a mutual fund which will pay a new entrepreneur $500,000 to start his business in the state. Kasich divided the state into zones, and Cincy is the banking/insurance,investment/and high tech region. We have so many new high tech startups and successful businesses near the Cincy that unemployment is almost unheard of...and way too large big house neighborhoods like mine are everywhere.

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2016, 08:53:49 AM »
^^^^Little plug for Cincy there...

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2016, 08:55:45 AM »
I might just have to try that incline house this summer. We will most likely be passing through and camping at Winton Woods again.

Wife has family in Lebanon OH so we have to go there. All I ever get to see in Cincy is the traffic.
You're missing a lot I believe. More parks and public places in the Cincy than most other cities I think I read once. Just go down to the Levee on the Kentucky side, park it and enjoy.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 11:41:23 AM by nmeyer414 »

Offline BobbyB

• Global Moderator
  • "You are not LaBeouf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2016, 09:17:44 AM »
Just had a $200 steak dinner

Dang

Just down the block is a crazy hamburger dive...I can't recall the name...which is the best in Cincy as well.

This is more my speed.
So, Bobby...being the calculating trained warrior NCO that you are.  Take the appropriate action, Execute!
your standard grunt level CQB is just putting rounds and rounds on scary stuff till it stops scaring you!

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2016, 10:14:10 AM »
You know I've had pricey meals as most here have I assume. Here's my take on it, if it's a pricey meal (& I'm paying which is a big clause to this idea) then it better be the whole deal. What I mean by that is the food is only worth X regardless of who cooked it & how. So then the atmosphere better be up to par. For instance sitting on a deck overlooking the sound at Hilton Head near sunset one year with my wife was really amazing. The food not so great but it was worth the money because of the setting. Now a high priced meal in a converted warehouse down the street around a bunch of snobs who think they're superior to everyone else in the room I wouldn't trade for a meal at subway as the company at subway is probably more my style anyhow. The reality is I've had a fried turkey sitting around a camp fire on a dry lake bed in So Cal that would rival any fancy meal I ever ate & it cost little to nothing. Not to mention the company I was with were salt of the earth.......

Offline BobbyB

• Global Moderator
  • "You are not LaBeouf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2016, 10:34:58 AM »
You know I've had pricey meals as most here have I assume. Here's my take on it, if it's a pricey meal (& I'm paying which is a big clause to this idea) then it better be the whole deal. What I mean by that is the food is only worth X regardless of who cooked it & how. So then the atmosphere better be up to par. For instance sitting on a deck overlooking the sound at Hilton Head near sunset one year with my wife was really amazing. The food not so great but it was worth the money because of the setting. Now a high priced meal in a converted warehouse down the street around a bunch of snobs who think they're superior to everyone else in the room I wouldn't trade for a meal at subway as the company at subway is probably more my style anyhow. The reality is I've had a fried turkey sitting around a camp fire on a dry lake bed in So Cal that would rival any fancy meal I ever ate & it cost little to nothing. Not to mention the company I was with were salt of the earth.......

I agree.
So, Bobby...being the calculating trained warrior NCO that you are.  Take the appropriate action, Execute!
your standard grunt level CQB is just putting rounds and rounds on scary stuff till it stops scaring you!

Offline Bob Smith

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2016, 04:28:45 PM »

I agree.

I also agree

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal