Hello Guest

Author Topic: Interactive nuclear bomb website  (Read 1229 times)

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
Interactive nuclear bomb website
« on: April 04, 2016, 01:24:16 AM »
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-03/how-bad-would-nuclear-terror-attack-be-find-out-interactive-nukemap

Interesting & whole lot of scary in one single website. Can't guarantee you won't get a visit from the black helicopters after trying out this website..... ???
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Interactive nuclear bomb website
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2016, 07:33:57 AM »
you are correct.  Dirty bomb or minor league nuke in the port of Houston, I think I'm OK.  Hit city center with a russian airbust,  I'm a bit crispy
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Online Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2016, 08:43:19 AM »
A bit crispy?
Don't you know the Langley boys are following that site as well. Wouldn't be surprised if they designed it themselves! My guess is they changed a couple critical steps of assembly. Ya know you are bolting part d to e exactly according to instructions then suddenly you feel warm for about a millionth of a second then you find yourself facing this scary person who claims to be the devil...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2016, 09:16:33 AM »
I figured as such, that site has been running for years though. I forgot it existed until it popped up in a recent zero hedge article.
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline husker77c

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2016, 06:19:03 PM »
I've come across that site several times in the past few years.  I always play with it in whatever part of the country I'm in.    All but the biggest nukes I would likely survive the initial blast.  After that site I usually end up checking for the prevailing winds in whatever part of the country I'm in. 

I've been very "into" nuclear war since I was a kid growing up.  I watched a movie the other day I hadn't seen since I was a kid.  The day after.  It's on YouTube and you guys may have seen it.   Makes you think In a full scale nuclear war you might be better off to go in the initial blasts.  Radiation poisoning would be a bad way to check out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2016, 07:00:10 PM »
Never seen the site but kinda cool for SHTF time, one way or the other.

About 7-8 out with some hills between from a major west coast AFB. Possible issue as wind can be in my favor.

35+ from Sac and SF, so good there.
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal