GENERAL TOPICS > Coffee Induced Early Morning Rant

Earth quake, big one coming for the west coast

(1/4) > >>

stlaser:
Nate, I was reading this when you called. They discuss OR & WA specifically, thought I should post it up....

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-20/shaking-continues-most-dangerous-volcano-mexico-has-erupted-spectacular-fashion

fenriswolf039:
Having lived most of my life between Long Beach and Silicon Valley, I can tell you that the "big one" is always just about to happen.

Whittier, North Ridge and the World Series (Lorna Prieta) earthquakes were probably the most memorable for me.

I sleep through anything below a 5.0, and don't get out of bed until it reaches 6.0

stlaser:
Well next full & new moon are April 22 & May 6 respectfully. So I guess we'll see

Wilbur:
That's really something...I would have thought the volcano eruption would lessen the liklihood of other quakes...sort of like a relief valve going to let of pressure in the system. Thanks for sharing that! Stay safe out there!

Dawg25385:
There was a big hubbub about it awhile back, that we're long overdue for a huge quake in WA... Apparently native oral tradition is the only documentation of the last one, and if it happens again would be one of the worst natural disasters ever, anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version