Hello Guest

Author Topic: A Tremendous Testimony  (Read 769 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
A Tremendous Testimony
« on: June 19, 2016, 10:10:58 PM »
I watched this man give this testimony in my church a week ago on the 12th of June. It is powerful. If it doesn't really move you, then you might want to question your salvation!

No kidding folks. I stood there spellbound while this unfolded. He starts at around 32:02 and continues until 54:35
My wife even makes a surprise showing at 33:24 with our grand daughter.

I thought about it, and it occurred to me I own a forum website...and the power of this thing is in the telling of it...so that others can share in it and be led to glory or encouraged

Do yourself a favor, watch it

Pastor Cleddy Keith, Heritage Fellowship Church, Florence, Kentucky, 12 June, 2016, second service.

Its the first vid. Pastor Keith, in a suit, and not much hair standing with a man of 81 wearing a T-Shirt

http://livestream.com/HeritageFellowshipKentucky/events/5583616
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 10:13:01 PM by Flyin6 »
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
Re: A Tremendous Testimony
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2016, 01:13:03 AM »
Don, I'm glad you shared that. I posted it to my wife's fb account as well. Then I sent it to someone I think who needed to hear that at least my gut told me they did. What an amazing testimony!
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: A Tremendous Testimony
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2016, 08:30:07 AM »
Don, I'm glad you shared that. I posted it to my wife's fb account as well. Then I sent it to someone I think who needed to hear that at least my gut told me they did. What an amazing testimony!

I AM SO GLAD that blessed you!

This church of mine is full of that sort of thing, I mean it happens all the time.
A perfect visit to Don's world would start off with the Quoffee n' conversation, include a night or two at the hide, and a service at the church.

See the other guy on the other vid, Scott Willis??? He isn't a pastor! Nope he builds homes, as in a developer. Built a few thousand. Has a boy in Marine Recon, getting promoted to Lieutenant Colonel. Scott prayed once to God in the midst of his "Rocker" daze (Days). He asked God to reveal himself. Well, God showed up and Scott has some amazing abilities. He's one of my buddies and he and the pastor and a bunch of us go all over the planet doing the work of the Lord.

Honestly, if you are in and out of the world of faith and, the world, you owe it to yourself to visit that church at least once. The pastor, a roughneck from Waco Texas was saved in a whore house! Seems like darned every one there has some A-Mazing story and crazy testimony. Like God moved a bunch of us under one roof so heaven could tune into the place for entertainment...Like when the man said he lit up a cigarette with Jesus stand there, and Jesus took a couple steps back...like that...

If you love the Lord, then you crave to get your spiritual side on.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal