Hello Guest

Author Topic: All is perfect, they are just here to help.....  (Read 537 times)

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
All is perfect, they are just here to help.....
« on: June 26, 2016, 05:39:08 PM »
PHOTOS: UN military vehicles seen rolling down Virginia interstate... http://tiny.iavian.net/axm3

My question to those taking these pics. Did you make sure to give the truck driver the bird as you went past?

Timing is interesting right before the conventions.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 05:48:23 PM by stlaser »
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Online Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: All is perfect, they are just here to help.....
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2016, 09:39:59 PM »
Since there is only one truck load or two, I'd hope we just manufactured those MRAPS and are shipping them off to their new owners, off shore.

It has long been a practice to have foreign armies on us soil training with us. The Luftwaffe has some aircraft and pilots at Nellis AFB, Nevada. At Ft Rucker, we train Norwegians, Germans, Saudis, and a few others. I think the Colombians might have something going at Patrick AFB in Florida.

All that is normal. However when the US hosted Russian special Operations guys at Wright Patterson AFB, near me...My skin was crawling. Those are a bunch of lethal guys. No need to have them sizing us up at all by my thinking... I noticed that they came over just before we had those three unusual internet outages of entire cities and regions. The time a couple years ago when a 24" cable was severed. Police said it was mischief. No way. How could kids have the wherewithal to cut a two foot cable. I remember thinking it looked like something spetznaz would do...and they were here! 
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: All is perfect, they are just here to help.....
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2016, 10:00:14 PM »
Well the good news is that that UN just sits there and watches the fighting most of the time.....
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal