Hello Guest

Author Topic: having to explain homosexuality and perversion to a child  (Read 2760 times)

Offline stewie

• Registered
    • View Profile
having to explain homosexuality and perversion to a child
« on: March 03, 2017, 07:54:31 AM »
I've always had a love/hate thing with Disney. They put out cool stuff, but tend to be a money pit for parents that have kids. We went to disney world last year. aside from my bank account being looted, it was a lot of fun. I've never seen so many mobility scooters in my life.

So my wife and daughter have been dying to see the beauty and the beast flick. I got wind that Disney inserted scenes into it to push an unsavory agenda.

I became livid. My wife as well. Now it's time for all caps.

WHY THE HELL DO THEY HAVE TO PUSH THIS CRAP ON KIDS?! CANT THEY JUST MAKE A DAMN MOVIE WITHOUT THE SOCIAL SEXUAL AGENDA AND BE DONE?

I SHOULD NOT, NOT, NOT HAVE TO BE EXPLAINING TO MY 6 YEAR OLD THAT THE MOVIE SHE HAS WAITED 6 MONTHS TO SEE HAS INAPPROPRIATE SCENES IN IT AND THAT I DO NOT WANT HER TO SEE IT.

WHEN I WAS 6 I HAD NO IDEA WHAT ANY OF THIS WAS, NOW THEY'RE PUSHING THIS STUFF ON SMALL CHILDREN.

/CAPS

we sat her down and explained. She's 6 doing on 26 and being our girl she asked a million questions. she understands and thanked us. She does still wanna go to disney world again though.

I am truly at a loss here. my parents never had to deal with this.
Equal Opportunity Hater

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: having to explain homosexuality and perversion to a child
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2017, 08:48:11 AM »
I share your frustration Stewie....I want to teach my kids about all parts of life, I just want to do it my way and on my terms. The left's "in your face" attitude where they think they should be the ones dictating the what, when and how to educate our children pi**es me off. It's just another line being crossed by liberals with an agenda. But as parents we can get angry, but we can just hope that by explaining it in terms our kids can understand, that they will get it. Good luck. Parenting is not for the faint of heart that's for sure.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2017, 10:15:31 AM »
I do as well. Had to have that conversation with the kids early as they had a kid with two mommies in class. Still don't willingly expose them to subliminal garbage. What were the scenes added?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline stewie

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2017, 10:24:06 AM »
I do as well. Had to have that conversation with the kids early as they had a kid with two mommies in class. Still don't willingly expose them to subliminal garbage. What were the scenes added?

there is a sex scene and a apparently as the end it gays out.

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/media/beauty-and-the-beasts-exclusively-gay-moment-will-be-a-disney-first/2314957

...and they're proud of this.
Equal Opportunity Hater

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2017, 10:33:41 AM »
I share your frustration Stewie....I want to teach my kids about all parts of life, I just want to do it my way and on my terms. The left's "in your face" attitude where they think they should be the ones dictating the what, when and how to educate our children pi**es me off. It's just another line being crossed by liberals with an agenda. But as parents we can get angry, but we can just hope that by explaining it in terms our kids can understand, that they will get it. Good luck. Parenting is not for the faint of heart that's for sure.
The left is now in your face because the good people of America have cowed and allowed it to happen.

Heck I'd say just get back in their face. Bring up reason and scripture from the bible. It doesn't matter if the lefties don't understand it, I don't understand how tow men can marry. Difference is I have the rock of the ages who wrote a book on which I stand. No evil will ever prevail over that. Yea they may swing once in awhile, and may even connect a few, but they are weak. We stand on the creator of all creation. They stand on some new found power and a fad, little more. We know they are defeated, so you could just smile about it all because in your core, you know how this play ends.

That's what I do. I just sail a straight (Try to) course and reference the bible in all matters. When crazy confronts me, like it did yesterday when the school bus driver requested a meeting with me. I just listen then really listen to what the spirit is telling me, then respond based on that

The bus driver reported to me that my son had called another boy "Gay." I asked him if he did and Nate responded that he did, because the boy was. Nate does not like gays and feels he shouldn't have to deal with them. This other boy who is about 40 lbs less was pushing it in my boys face. Nate warned him, then let him have it. The boy literally went crying to everyone including the bus driver that "No one likes me." The driver's message to me was that she just wants it to stop, that my boy has "Certain" feelings which make her very very, uncomfortable.

I explained to her that Nate as a right to feel the way he does. Nate called this boy Gay, and from what I can tell, that is a statement of fact. Nate tried to stay in his lane, but the other boy harassed him. I felt Nate's response was correct. I further felt that if all that was interefereing with the safe operation of the bus, then we can go further, but that I'd just remind Nate to keep to himself. I suggested to the woman that her job was just to drive and if my boy being uncomfortable about this other boy who the kids around him describe as "A Douche" bothered her, then all that just amounted to a personal problem.

I don't stand for it. This boy can lust over any boy he wants, not my call. That's between he and he who will judge him some day. Having said that we also have a right to our space and beliefs. The left used this, "Well it makes me feel uncomfortable" to try to get us to change and accommodate their cowardly inadequacies. I feel that if you won't face up to and do something about something that is bothering you, then that makes you a coward.

This sexual perversion and sex in ya face thing is here to stay. Right up to the point when a real, living Jesus comes back to set things right. That will be a bad time to be on the left...
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2017, 10:36:06 AM »
Oh and Wil, just show your child what the scriptures say, that's really all we need to do. Those words are alive, let em' do their work...

Then pray and repent for your anger...

That is a tool of the devil

Offline stewie

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2017, 10:37:57 AM »
Oh and Wil, just show your child what the scriptures say, that's really all we need to do. Those words are alive, let em' do their work...

Then pray and repent for your anger...

That is a tool of the devil

i believe in righteous anger. there is nothing wrong with being angry when it comes to evil being pushed on your kid. as a parent, I am angry.
None of this is necessary or need.

but i agree. Moral America has hid and cowered and this is the result.
Equal Opportunity Hater

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2017, 10:43:39 AM »
I'm not sure I agree with "Righteous anger", just not sure

I know that anger leads oftentimes to sin. I know that anger is a tool of Satan. But I also know that, well I think that, God was angry with man several times. The big flood, and Sodom and Gomorrah, would be a couple examples of that.

But Jesus seemed to control  (lack??) anger. He would just go to his father's word and use righteousness as his sword

In any case, I support you as a brother in Christ and will join you in prayer over this. I feel the same, I just don't get angry, I (honestly) just smile when I think about just how foolish the devil is if he thinks he is going to thwart any of the Father's plans...

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2017, 11:59:41 AM »
Just like to point out Jesus flipped over some tables once if you recall, don't think he was happy when he did it.

Sexual perversion comes in many forms. I once read years ago that the top selling books for gays involved pedophilia. Child exploitation is running rampant and they will not stop until having sexual relations with kids is accepted as the norm. I have been to Disney & purchased their crap. I will no longer do that and any chance I get with other parents I will point out the perverts wherever they stand.

Mathew 18 1-6, probably my favorite verse

Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2017, 12:34:05 PM »
Money changers and livestock in his father's temple. Righteous anger. few and far between, but sometimes warranted.
Husband, Father, Gear guy, Patriot.

Offline dave945

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2017, 01:39:40 PM »
Righteous anger is the controlled response to an unrighteous situation. It is not emotional. When we let our emotions take over, or react, that's when we leave ourselves open to satan's influence. There is a pause that we can force into almost any situation that allows the spirit in and allows us to act in a controlled manner. That being said, its one of those things I can define and describe and say how it should work but have all sorts of problems following myself.  I thinks when we are protecting our children, we are able to call upon our Father in Heaven and receive the guidance needed to make the right choices, as long as we are willing to act as directed whether it meets what we think we is "fair" or not.

On a lighter note, here's what I always think of in regards to righteous anger:

Offline cruizng

• Registered
  • Happy to be here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2017, 01:53:41 PM »
I would just ask for forgiveness after the fact...  :cool:

I'm glad my kids are beyond the Disney days.
Mike
Sold the DMax in MN and am currently vehicle less.

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2017, 02:22:26 PM »
I would just ask for forgiveness after the fact...  :cool:

I'm glad my kids are beyond the Disney days.

That would be nice, of course we'd have to get the wife past the Disney days too...
Husband, Father, Gear guy, Patriot.

Offline wyorunner

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2017, 11:04:13 PM »

Offline stewie

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2017, 11:17:53 PM »
Some are fighting it!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4279870/Alabama-drive-bans-Beauty-Beast-gay-scene.html

The gay mob is about to descend on their establishment and sue them into compliance.
Equal Opportunity Hater

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2017, 07:59:44 AM »
Some are fighting it!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4279870/Alabama-drive-bans-Beauty-Beast-gay-scene.html

The gay mob is about to descend on their establishment and sue them into compliance.

One phrase, passive resistance.

It is Alabama (heart of the bible belt). Gay gotta eat, sleep, move about and be gay. Plenty of opportunity for a well organized group to give them grief. Just sayin..........
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2017, 11:16:51 AM »
Matthew 18:1-6New International Version (NIV)

18 At that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Who, then, is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?”

2 He called a little child to him, and placed the child among them. 3 And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. 4 Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. 5 And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2017, 11:31:57 AM »
You left off 6

6 but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it [d]would be better for him to have a [e]heavy millstone hung around his neck, and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.

Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2017, 02:46:24 PM »
The old cut and paste mag ran empty before I finished!

Offline TexasRedNeck

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2017, 03:35:34 PM »
I got your six. (Get it?)

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2017, 07:14:05 PM »
I got your six. (Get it?)

LOL ;-)