FOOD CORNER > Cooking equipment

Where to store the tools on a Traeger grill

(1/2) > >>

Bob Smith:
I really like the way the new Traeger looks and cooks but no where to hang the tools. I got the fold down front shelf with the grill, added a couple 20lb magnetic hooks and now have a place to hang the tools. Bad part is when the front shelf is in the down position for long term storage, I will need to move the tools. Being magnetic, I can move the hooks around to see if a better spot can be found.

Nate:
Nice.

Did you become a permanent snow bird on us bob?

Bob Smith:
Nate, should be home 1st of May. Hope to be able to use this place other than just winter time but who knows.

Bob Smith:
Well, having tried this new grill out on several items, all I can say is wow. Pellet grills really make a guy look good, not a bad cook yet. Lots of money spent but must say this grill does a great job across the whole of what I cook outside. I haven't tried to smoke fish on it as fresh salmon is not to be found down here, but everything else has been wonderful.

EL TATE:
Great idea on the hooks there. I'm sure you can find a trout or two around there to smoke up. marinated in Yoshidas Gourmet Sauce and brushed in brown sugar and melted butter towards the end you'd never know you weren't eating salmon candy from Pike Place.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version