VEHICLES, CAMPERS, and BOATS > Build Threads

2005 Excursion- AKA "The Black Bus"

(1/6) > >>

mjmbrown:
Don't want to steal TRN's "bus" moniker but my wife has already affectionately named it. Even though its not much longer than the suburban; she's intimidated.  So current update right now as of 3/30 @ 9am its on a hauler, headed my direction from a small suburb of Houston. Never seen in person, test driven or even a smell test.  Its an Eddie Bauer 2 tone, soon to be all black. Lots more to come. As funds will allow, I will upgrade this to suit my hauling and daily driving needs. Here she is leaving today:

stlaser:
Gunna level it up or add a true lift?

mjmbrown:
V/B code spring update, so just a good leveling.

mjmbrown:
While I sit here in my office impatiently waiting the arrival of my over the phone gamble of a purchase. I figured I would post up some pics that the seller had sent me while we talked/texted/face-timed for what seemed like weeks. Once I get her home I will try to do a real write up on the current state of affairs and the bolt on parts I've already started collecting.

cruizng:
Looks really nice MJM. I bought my Duramax sight unseen from a dealer in Wisconsin and had it delivered. Pretty easy and I was ok paying via car loan that way. You bought this from private seller?  If you don't mind me being nosey,  how did you pay him being comfortable it would actually show up and he got paid?  Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version