VEHICLES, CAMPERS, and BOATS > Tires, Wheels, and Suspension

Rudness from National Tire and Wheel

<< < (3/9) > >>

Wilbur:

--- Quote from: TexasRedNeck on August 30, 2017, 11:15:28 AM ---Wilbur was it TruGreen?  I had to fire them too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

+1 Yep it was. A buddy of mine fired them last year. My FIL is firing them this year too. Incompetent is rampant there it seems.

Flyin6:
I had a conversation with Mark Hayes, a sales manager.

He reviewed the most recent phone conversation and concurred with most of my comments. He played back the phone conversation to me and asked me if I really thought the salesman was rude.

I have to say, now, I do not think he was rude. He was dry, uninvolved to a great extent and lacked the will to get the sale done and help me decide, but I will say, he was not rude.

Note: I think its a pretty big deal when a man comes back and tries to discuss and fix a problem. In my view, what is important is not what you did, but moreso, what you did about it afterward. THis was handled by a sales manager who obviously cared and felt badly that I had, had such an experience.

So, to bring this to a close, I give them a passing score because of good follow up and interest in taking corrective measures. I will now once again entertain the prospect of purchasing from them.

I have invited Mark to join the site and post up his side of all this. That invitation remains open.

Matter concluded!

JR:
Glad you got satisfaction, both ways. I think the followup is what really matters there and sounds like he kept an open mind.

I am working on perception now with my kids, who think they are talking fine, but sound rude. (feedback on myself?)

I saw those tires are over $250 now, as I am going the same way. Maybe its a Ca price  :facepalm:

Wilbur:
I'm with you Don. People make mistakes but it's what they do after a mistake is made that separates the good from the really lousy. Good for that manager for taking the time to try to make a customer happy.

TexasRedNeck:
Thanks for the follow up and follow through. I agree that we all make mistakes but it's how we respond and address them that matters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version