VEHICLES, CAMPERS, and BOATS > Tires, Wheels, and Suspension

Rudness from National Tire and Wheel

<< < (2/9) > >>

Flyin6:
A supervisor there, a Mark Hayes has responded to me a couple times. He seems to be interested in running this down. Good for him. But the problem may manifest in not "seeing" what is going on or the lack of interest on the sales guy part

We'll see what happens. I'll follow up on this thread with whatever happens next...In all fairness to them.

JR:
 :popcorn:

Flyin6:
I have gotten several emails from Mr. Hayes. He is supposed to call me this morning to discuss his findings.

He was able to pull and listen to the phone conversations I have had, well, I think at least two of them dating back to March. He wanted to listen to the conversation before commenting. I believe that is a good idea, so we'll wait and see what shakes out.

Wilbur:
Don I just had similar poor service from a lawncare company...i was sick of fighting weeds in the yard so this spring hired a company. After getting back from vacation the weeds were still going crazy. I decided to fire them....called them and gave the "manager" a chance to see why i was firing them. It was the biggest waste of my time. The guy tried to claim that their service was working, that the weeds were dying, etc etc. The "manager" was a late 20's early 30's guy. It was a total effort in frustration but he did agree I wouldn't pay the last treatment. But all in all just another young kid with no understanding of what "customer service" means. I hope you have a better experience. *bleep* like that is so frustrating. Grrrrr.....

TexasRedNeck:
Wilbur was it TruGreen?  I had to fire them too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version