TOOLS, CONSTRUCTION, ALTERNATIVE ENERGY > Alternative Energy

Compost heated shower

<< < (2/3) > >>

cudakidd53:

--- Quote from: KensAuto on August 31, 2017, 05:30:37 PM ---That is awesome. Why haven't we heard of this before now!!

--- End quote ---

Because it's a "crappy" idea!   :laugh:

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: Wilbur on August 31, 2017, 12:24:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: Flyin6 on August 31, 2017, 09:35:23 AM ---So simple, its brilliant!

--- End quote ---

Don I was thinking about your hide site as a possible place something like this could be put in and used pretty effectively. And you make your own sawdust and wood chips so you have the feedstock already.

--- End quote ---
I pulled apart one of the now present piles of wood chips, and it was smokin hot inside. Very true about how hot piles of mulch get. Now the danger of those things is coming into focus. The poor hapless driver gets his ford 4X (sometimes) 4 hopelessly mired in a pile of mulch at the mall. While trying to get the truck out the driver gets burned and infected all at the same time!
Dangerous stuff! Why do people spread it all over the place?

dave945:
That's why I have a Chevy K5, it doesn't get stuck in the mulch beds. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stlaser:
Don's not telling the whole story here as cmax has been known to get sidelined at the local shopping center a time or two and have a Kia SUV come to his rescue..... :popcorn:

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: dave945 on September 04, 2017, 12:48:03 AM ---That's why I have a Chevy K5, it doesn't get stuck in the mulch beds. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
I'll have to trade in the Silvy...Went to see a movie one cold dark night. I unwittingly hung a single tire half way into one of those mulch beds. Coming out afterward into twenty something degree weather, I thought I was done for. But with over a thousand foot lbs, decent rubber, low range, that grizzly locker, and a good tail wind, I made it out, but just barely!

I was thinking of offering the concept up to the military. Anti-tank mulch mine. Just place em here and there, and the T-62 that happens to hit one is stopped as if it fell in a hole. We just come along later and place a 120mm hole in it and move on to the next T-62. Work with me, it could sell...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version