GENERAL TOPICS > Coffee Induced Early Morning Rant

For your consideration: Second Las Vegas shooter

(1/8) > >>

Flyin6:
This continues to stink to high heaven!

cj7ox:
His analysis is really getting me to rethink the number of shooters. Initially, I thought that what everyone was hearing was an echo off of neighboring buildings, but it's hard to argue physics and math.

TexasRedNeck:
Well I’m still not convinced even with his science. Couple of things I’d need to research further. A gunshot has a wide spectrum of sound.  The low frequencies get attenuated as they bounce off of a sonically reflective surface like all the big glass paneled buildings around. That also mean that the sound traveling from the Mirage to another building to the site of impact will have a different timing because of the longer path. His science seems sound but I don’t think he’s fully considering the reflective path of the echo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: TexasRedNeck on October 17, 2017, 08:24:21 AM ---Well I’m still not convinced even with his science. Couple of things I’d need to research further. A gunshot has a wide spectrum of sound.  The low frequencies get attenuated as they bounce off of a sonically reflective surface like all the big glass paneled buildings around. That also mean that the sound traveling from the Mirage to another building to the site of impact will have a different timing because of the longer path. His science seems sound but I don’t think he’s fully considering the reflective path of the echo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
This guy does this sort of thing for a living, and he has advanced after, what did he say, a couple decades to the chief scientist working at his company/lab.
I think his science is credible, and I'm sure when he broke his analysis down for the novice he left out a myriad of factors that were taken into consideration.
It is remarkable how that second set of sound waves indicate a range perfect for a machine gunner to have a great place to shoot from.
Of course I am not sure, just like the rest of America, and that plays well into the hands of some nefarious folks who would rather remain in the shadows. I am no expert, but for a couple decades, I ran with those kinds of people. It just looks so much like a planned operation with a showcase shooter meant all along to be sacrificed and a real gunner or more, hidden and acting much more professionally.
There is much more to this than a single gunman in my view.

stlaser:
Since we're on the subject, where did that security guard go???? :popcorn:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version