TOOLS, CONSTRUCTION, ALTERNATIVE ENERGY > Hand Tools, Power Tools, Welders, etc

Stihl MS311

<< < (3/4) > >>

Wilbur:
Stihl's are the cats.....er....butt....for sure. I don't need one that big but got the farm boss and it just cranks. Husky's are good saws too and I logged with them too but I prefer the Stihl's myself.

But I don't think either wud survive a tractor pressure test!  :shocked:

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: Wilbur on November 30, 2017, 09:03:58 AM ---Stihl's are the cats.....er....butt....for sure. I don't need one that big but got the farm boss and it just cranks. Husky's are good saws too and I logged with them too but I prefer the Stihl's myself.

But I don't think either wud survive a tractor pressure test!  :shocked:

--- End quote ---
Concur on the Husky quality. I had a good one for years. Unfortunately it got underneath my bush hog and was demolished some years back.

Bob Smith:
So Don, how many saws has your tractor and or attachments killed anyway? Thinking you might want to keep the tractors away from the saw mill.

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: Bob/OlallaWa on November 30, 2017, 09:00:42 PM ---So Don, how many saws has your tractor and or attachments killed anyway? Thinking you might want to keep the tractors away from the saw mill.

--- End quote ---

Two...

Copy, keep tractor away from saw mill

stlaser:

--- Quote from: Flyin6 on November 30, 2017, 11:16:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: Bob/OlallaWa on November 30, 2017, 09:00:42 PM ---So Don, how many saws has your tractor and or attachments killed anyway? Thinking you might want to keep the tractors away from the saw mill.

--- End quote ---

Two...

Copy, keep tractor away from saw mill

--- End quote ---

I understand accidents happen, however my old man would nearly kill me for getting the bar pinched in a cut let alone running over a saw with the tractor......  & if I ran over two he would have killed me then proceeded home and punched my mom in the mouth saying there was no way I could be from his loins!  :tongue:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version