TOOLS, CONSTRUCTION, ALTERNATIVE ENERGY > Hand Tools, Power Tools, Welders, etc

Stihl MS311

<< < (4/4)

Wilbur:

--- Quote from: stlaser on November 30, 2017, 11:33:30 PM ---I understand accidents happen, however my old man would nearly kill me for getting the bar pinched in a cut let alone running over a saw with the tractor......  & if I ran over two he would have killed me then proceeded home and punched my mom in the mouth saying there was no way I could be from his loins!  :tongue:

--- End quote ---

I'm just gonna call you Buford from now on.  :wink:

Such a great line! Haha

stlaser:

--- Quote from: Wilbur on December 01, 2017, 09:01:05 AM ---
--- Quote from: stlaser on November 30, 2017, 11:33:30 PM ---I understand accidents happen, however my old man would nearly kill me for getting the bar pinched in a cut let alone running over a saw with the tractor......  & if I ran over two he would have killed me then proceeded home and punched my mom in the mouth saying there was no way I could be from his loins!  :tongue:

--- End quote ---

I'm just gonna call you Buford from now on.  :wink:

Such a great line! Haha

--- End quote ---

I agree, loved those movies......

My former laser cutting production manager at the steel shop was a larger hate filled guy (prior air force security guy for the record not that it implies anything) and his kid who programmed cnc for us. The kid wasn't near as bright as his dad so there was an easy correlation between buford/bubba theme and these two. I often changed his screen saver to buford quotes or changed the desk top picture to equally annoying memes of those two.

Yeah, I didn't just start my harassing career with old Ken and H references. :popcorn:

KensAuto:
That's funny right there^^^^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version