Hello Guest

Author Topic: Good move!  (Read 344 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Good move!
« on: November 30, 2017, 06:09:01 PM »
Mayor of Baltimore...Nice piece of work

I grew up 30 miles north of that city. It was a wretched place of white/black violence and hatred. I grew up thinking it was normal to hate blacks and the notion was reinforced by all the evil coming out of that place. It took an awakening born in my serving in the Army to learn that color means nothing. So although I am not prejudiced toward races, I find myself heavily inclined to agree with the truth that is so sadly highlighted here focusing on some of Baltimore's noteworthy (In a negative sense) statistics.

Mayor of Baltimore removes statues

"Praise" needs to be given to the mayor of Baltimore. For years the black community has been under assault by 4 Confederate monuments. These monuments were relentless in their destruction of the black family as over 70% of black children were born out of wedlock.

So terrified by the presence of these monuments, over 60% of black men in the city could not work a job and found comfort in fathering numerous children with numerous women that they could not feed.

Just knowing that the monuments were there made black school children have the lowest test scores in the Nation and many turned to drugs to relieve the sting of the monuments presence.

Worst of all, the mere presence of the monuments caused death. Not being able to handle the hate and violence that the monuments represented, the black males in the city took to killing each other by the thousands. Just in the last 2 years alone, they have murdered 500 of their own.

Praise be to God and the wisdom of the mayor... It is a new dawn for black Baltimoreans!...

The shackles have been removed and all that can be said is....  "Free at last, free last, Lord God Almighty, we're free at last"
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Good move!
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 08:41:26 PM »
My dad was prejudiced until he was in the army boxing and realized when punched in the nose we all bled red. My uncle was big time prejudiced until he got his arm blown off in a training op and the medic was black. Medic lied and said my uncle was a full bird colonel to get the helicopter there.  Changed his perspective. 

I’m not racist but I hate ignorance and entitlement. 

Tired of the race baiters like sharpton and Jackson and the like teaching the black community to blame whitey for all their woes.

Your personal choices are what keep you down. The poor in the US are still 1000 times better off than 90% of the worlds population and hard work and good clean living will raise you up from nothing. Stop blaming others. That’s what makes Jackson and Sharpton wealthy while blacks stay in poverty for generations.  Just look at all the Democrat run inner cities. Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, LA, St Louis. Need I keep going? 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal