Hello Guest

Author Topic: Dangerous times  (Read 1446 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Dangerous times
« on: December 10, 2017, 11:34:12 PM »
Obama has had an extremely difficult time relinquishing the power he was held as president of the Untied States, as he’s spent every waking moment in recent months obsessing on ways to take out President Trump with his “resistance movement.” Despite now being a civilian, Obama has been holding diplomatic meetings with world leaders, which is a direct violation of the Logan Act and a very serious federal crime. As Obama continues to try to assert his power over President Trump, now a former United Nations ambassador is going rogue, revealing that Obama is now actively engaging in the first coup d’état in Amercican History against a sitting president.

Over the past couple of weeks, Obama’s Asian tour has been underway, where he’s been going around bashing President Trump’s policies to world leaders across the globe. Obama was first suspiciously seen with President Xi Jinping of China, following Trump’s successful visit just a few short weeks ago. Obama then made his way to France, claiming that the United States is suffering from a “temporary absence of American leadership.”  While he was in India, Obama mocked President Trump with a teenage girl-like jab, saying that he has more Twitter fans than Trump.

While Obama’s “Bash Trump World Tour“ seems to be motivated out of his obsessive jealousy of Trump holding the office he once had, former United Nations Ambassador John Bolton revealed that there’s something far more malicious at play, as he believes that Obama is actively trying to overthrow Trump’s Administration, and isn’t hesitating to break federal law to get the job done. The Gateway Pundit reported:

Lou Dobbs and Ambassador Bolton discussed the latest developments in the Mueller witch hunt and Barack Obama’s latest tour across Asia to attack sitting President Trump. “…this is the first coup d’état in American History,” Bolton stated.  “It’s a mini coup d’état but it goes right along with the idea that they (liberals) should have won the election..They are trying to prove the administration is illegitimate.

Working with foreign governments to overthrow the President of the Untied States as Obama is actively doing is a serious federal crime as spelled out in 18 U.S. Code 2385 that could land him 20 years in behind bars. Working with foreign governments is additionally a violation of the Logan Act, as citizens are prohibited from negotiating with foreign governments in order to undermine our government. Here’s the exact definition of Local Act that Obama is directly violating with these meetings with world leaders via Wikipedia:

The Logan Act enacted January 30, 1799) is a United States federal law that criminalizes negotiation by unauthorized persons with foreign governments having a dispute with the United States. The intent behind the Act is to prevent unauthorized negotiations from undermining the government’s position. The Act was passed following George Logan’s unauthorized negotiations with France in 1798, and was signed into law by President John Adams on January 30, 1799. The Act was last amended in 1994, and violation of the Logan Act is a felony.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
Re: Dangerous times
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2017, 12:00:52 AM »
Rule of law is dead & has been for some time

Kate Steinle

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/11/30/us/kate-steinle-murder-trial-verdict/index.html

Daniel Shaver

https://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2017/12/09/if-this-situation-happened-exactly-as-it-did-that-time-i-would-have-done-the-same-thing/

Just to name a couple & there are countless others if you so choose to search.....
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2017, 10:33:00 AM »
https://youtu.be/M62Va6Ft2cw

This is very disturbing

I'm no Policer officer, but as a soldier of many combat deployments, I have seen a bunch of folks who were wrapped so tight. I had the feeling they just wanted to shoot someone. Exercising their power and authority and all that.

This person, I hate to call him a police officer, was such a person in my view. There was just so many other non violent ways of handling this. I mean telling a guy if he makes a mistake he is going to get shot??? WTH???

JR, you'll have to come in on this, but I think that is just a setup and way over the top. Just by lowering your voice and asking would have gotten this guy cuffed in a squeaky minute.

That officer should have gone to prison it would appear. Now with his acquittal, all the conspiracy theory people will have their proof of some "Deep State Conspiracy and takeover" when in fact it is simply a single guy like I described. I'll bet most legitimate officers of the law are just as pissed as we all are over this aquittal.

But, let's consider as well, that Obama turned legitimate police officers into "Pigs" again in the eyes of unthinking America. Obama and his communist cohorts villainized these good men and women and you have to know, I'll bet there is just a bunch of built up tension within these officers. We finally see ourselves emerging and giving due credit to these officers which serves to lessen this pressure that has built up, and then we don't convict this man.

The courts could have remanded this officer to minimum security with mandated therapy. The court could have recognized mental instability and remanded him to a mental health institution where he could have been healed properly (Hopefully).

No we didn't do that. So now this guy goes free, justice is not served, and he will likely end up dead, brutalized by some "Freedom fighter" or other quack out there. What did we do here?

https://youtu.be/M62Va6Ft2cw
« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 10:33:44 AM by Flyin6 »
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2017, 01:03:11 PM »
I watched it a few times.  I probably need to watch it from a larger screen. I’m surprised he didn’t get shot when he told him to push himself up to a kneeling position and the suspect put his hands behind his back.

I get the officer was probably a bit wound tight but with all the black lives matter stuff sparking a rash of cop killings I can’t say I wouldn’t be wound right too.   With reports of a weapon being pointed out the hotel window the cop had to assume he was armed. It almost looked to me like he was reaching to move the purse of the lady taken into custody when the cop engaged him.

I think the jury did the right thing. I’m just glad the guy wasn’t black or we’d all be watching the place burn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

OldKooT

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2017, 02:45:03 PM »
I watched it a few times as well. Context is everything...

What I saw/see was a preventable downing of a suspect.

From the beginning.... they respond to a "possible" rifle in a hotel room. Possessing a long rifle in a hotel room is not against the law. People do it all the time...competition shooters, hunters, you name it. The report from the hot tub was that he had pointed it out the window...this would change the context. Officers responding have reason to suspect....worse case scenario. Yet.... no shots had been fired. Again maybe a contextual reason to be less "jumpy" Maybe not... the above serves to remind the jury of reality. The officer who shot...was clearly very jumpy. Every classic sign of fear is available to see on the body cam. His breathing, the rifle wavering,, his using the wall as a steadying point. Each time the suspect moved his hands behind him, or at all you can see the tensions increase. The final where the suspect is shot 5 times...very excessive. Possibly also a sign of a very stressed officer doing a very stressful job semi poorly.

The suspect: Lets face it, not very bright. But he also was likely VERY stressed. He's showing an air rifle to some "people he knows in his room" cops arrive start screaming at him...it likely seemed a little absurd. Remember he doesn't know the hot tub call was even made..The Sargent (I assume) yelling at him, is clearly also very stressed. (more on this in a min) He was obviously not thinking clearly....if at all. But as long as those hands went behind his back...the result is predictable and is exactly what happened. Like TRN I am surprised he wasn't shot the first time he did it honestly.

Now..The Sargent running this circus of sadness. This is where I take issue.
He was NOT in any way in control. Clearly yelling at times contradictory commands, threats, destabilizing his men/suspects, and his ability to control the situation. Why were they maintaining such distance from the suspects? One assumes because they don't want to project themselves as targets to the room door... fear of a rifleman in there etc. Which makes sense right up tell the point the suspect is shot, and they basically stand right in front of the door after stepping over his dead body and play key card confusion.

backing up to the point the suspect moved his hands back the first time. The Sargent should have quickly realized this is one of two things...he has a gun, or he's freaking out...either or would have been handled with a tazer shot. A low risk solution with a rifle trained on the man at the time. If the man is "freaking out" the tazer would have been the level headed approach. If he had a weapon, well with a rifle trained on him as it was...I don't see the tazer as a "risk" to the officers, and clearly would have been beneficial to the suspect as it worked out.

Bottom line.... I understand why the officer was acquitted. I do NOT understand why the Sargent is still employed, or ever was.. And honestly if I was that department I would be taking a HARD look at how many errors were made here, and what is wrong with their system. At the very least...a preventable tragedy. Bordering in my opinion on negligent training/tactics/execution.

Offline W4WN

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2017, 11:22:41 AM »
It's a shame our tax dollars don't go more towards allowing our law enforcement agencies to hire professionals - which this officer clearly was not.
New Dem governor here in my State would rather spend on taking down statues and sending "committees" to other "more progressive" States to study how best to renovate our perfectly fine downtown parks.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 11:26:10 AM by W4WN »

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2017, 07:03:01 PM »
Well, just found this and still contemplating much of it. I feel the stress of the officer and the couple are scared with orders being yelled.

A tazer was no option when a firearm is involved in the call. Knife maybe, but not a firearm. You always respond a step above.

I saw now real issue up to the point where he shot him. Told many people they may get shot.

Now this is just watching the link Don posted, still need to see the others. Something to think of here is courts have ruled over and over that a officer acting in good faith is given the benefit of the doubt in these situations.
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
  • My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2017, 09:43:49 PM »
I think the Sargent didn't handle it well at all. Giving conflicting commands to someone that's upset (and possibly drunk) will produce mistakes from that person, in this case deadly.
...but, for those that have a drinking habit, and an IQ below tire pressure levels, don't...and I repeat Don't,  get chitfaced and point a long gun out of a hotel window right after the country's largest mass shooting in history, that transpired in the same manner. It won't end well.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2017, 10:03:18 PM »
I agree, lots of stupidity from both sides......

Whether the police like it or they all have a big PR problem. Things such as this, dragging nurses out of hospitals for doing their job, sitting in a stairwell for an hour during an active shooter situation, 3 am no knock raids on incorrect houses is all not helping you. As was stated, start hiring and promoting professionals with a clue is my suggestion. Like always the crappy 1% is really screwing it up for the rest of the upstanding 99%.
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2017, 10:54:00 PM »
Mistakes will be made by all, then monday morning kicks in.

The media has caused the PR issue and will do little if any to clean it up. Until they need help.

Yep, the 99/1% is about right.
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal