WEAPONS > Firearms

Black Ace Tactical DT Shotgun

(1/11) > >>

Flyin6:
OK, gents I just purchased a magazine fed shotgun

And the next one of you who volunteers me for anything is fired forever, no chance of ever even thinkin' about talkin' to anyone about returnin'!

Am I clear, Charles!

So, called out because of my own trap, I was challenged to pick up that Remington tactical shotgun.

Knowin' that the bonehead from Texas could be "dun one better," I went to Black Ace Tactical, who build a bunch of short barreled ATF approved non-NFA guns for we consumers.

I wanted a more concealable and more CQB friendly long gun for the church security teams I am helping, so this gun just begs to be used for defense of our father's house.

Its a model DT. Has a 8.5" barrel, shortened wrist stablizer and stock thing, and is a 12 gage.

Flyin6:
This weapon is not NFA so all you do is buy the thing and go shoot the range up with it.

Obviously, I'll have a lot more information on it when I get the thing and run it some. I'll have my Marine and Seal buds run it too so you get a decent review of how the thing works

It's a wicked looking thing to be sure.

Flyin6:
It comes with either a 5 round or a 10 round mag, I opted for the larger mag and ordered an extra so wee could experiment with mag changes. Truth is, I should have picked up a couple more mags so that folks could run drills without constantly cycling to the ammo table to refresh.

If you want one of these yourself, contact:

John Quidgley 407 720-6683 to get one shipped to your FFL. I think the retail is $1299, but talk with him to see if that is a hard and fast number. He's a Marine, so expect a good/safe/honest transaction. He was really good dealing with just now on the phone.

Oh and the gun ships with the ATF release letter so if asked, you can prove the weapons legality. (Almost wrote lethality ;-)

wyorunner:
It's a pistol!! Well on paper! That's a nifty little contraption!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cudakidd53:
Only thing I don't like about it, is that it's biased towards right handed responders - I'd like a more ambidextrous set-up more for a squad weapon such as your Church security team.  Cool set-up though!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version